ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saw your sig, are these RC UBs really that big? What's your typical UB PK and wool sizing?
Yup, they're really that big. Not sure if you're confused by my sig though. I wear 9.5 in every UB I have. Like I said earlier, Creams are the biggest out of that bunch, but the RCs dwarf those. Here's my post from a bit ago:

Personally, I'm a 9.5 and my 9.5 RCs are definitely too big. I'm looking for a 9 and have a feeling I could probably fit a 8.5. My Cream 9.5s fit a bit bigger than all the other UBs I have, but the RCs are much bigger than even those are. If the Silver 3.0 I tried on is any indication, this new wave of UBs might all be a half size bigger than 2.0s and 1.0s (even though RCs are 1.0 knit)

Cyxh4YeUQAAQIQY.jpg
Miadidas options are tempting 
glasses.gif

Yup, they're really that big. Not sure if you're confused by my sig though. I wear 9.5 in every UB I have. Like I said earlier, Creams are the biggest out of that bunch, but the RCs dwarf those. Here's my post from a bit ago:

This is exactly what i said earlier in this thread the other day i picked up from RC vancouver where everybody there went 1/2 to 1 full size down if you wanted similar fit to your ub 1.0/2.0..while some random dude said he went TTS. hilarious.

Saw your sig, are these RC UBs really that big? What's your typical UB PK and wool sizing?

Personally, I'm a 9.5 and my 9.5 RCs are definitely too big. I'm looking for a 9 and have a feeling I could probably fit a 8.5. My Cream 9.5s fit a bit bigger than all the other UBs I have, but the RCs are much bigger than even those are. If the Silver 3.0 I tried on is any indication, this new wave of UBs might all be a half size bigger than 2.0s and 1.0s (even though RCs are 1.0 knit)
Thanks. And yes, your sig had a 10 Creams and then you wanted a RC 9.5 for 9 swap, so that piqued my interest with the sizing. I'm a TTS 9.5 (routinely I feel like I'm a 9.75 tweener
ohwell.gif
) I typically go 10 across the UB board. But to completely honest, size 9.5 wool will work with no issues. Slightly snug, but definitely still comfortable. Really 9.5 or 10 in wool works well either way for me. Same with the uncaged; however, I wasn't really a fan of the those enough to purchase them. Thanks for the 3.0 feedback, too. I don't frequent this thread as much anymore.

Last edited:

Thanks. And yes, your sig had a 10 Creams and then you wanted a RC 9.5 for 9 swap, so that piqued my interest with the sizing. I'm a TTS I typically go 10 across the UB board. But to completely honest, size 9.5 wool will work with no issues. Slightly snug, but definitely still comfortable. Really 9.5 or 10 in wool works well either way for me. Same with the uncaged; however, I wasn't really a fan of the those enough to purchase them. Thanks for the 3.0 feedback, too. I don't frequent this thread as much anymore.
If you can fit in some 9.5s I'd guess you could fit in a size 9 RC. Just a guess though; might be some others around who have gone a full size down

Did anybody who picked up Pushas today actually bought to wear and tried them on? Any legitimate comments on sizing?

Any comments on the Pure boost RCs for women? How is it compared to the mens ultra boost in terms of quality and looks in person?

Just got my RC's in for reference
RC Sz 8
TB Sz 9
Creams Sz 8.5

All fit me great. The TB and RC almost exactly the same while the TB is more narrow

Any comments on the Pure boost RCs for women? How is it compared to the mens ultra boost in terms of quality and looks in person?
Have my pair coming in soon and I'll write up a review when they do. Keep an eye out in the thread for it.

Back
Top Bottom