ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need Help with Sizing

Trying to grab a pair of the Y-3 Yohji Run Sneakers. Im a sz 9 in UB's (can downsize to 8.5). Reason I'm asking is because I have a pair of the Y-3 pure boost ZG Knit in 8.5 and they run bigger than UB's. There's a US sz 8 and 9 available and not sure which one is the right fit since all models seem to be different.

Thanks
[h1]  [/h1]

Yeah Adidas really messed up making that midsole orange. I would have been all over those tan UC had the midsole been regular white boost. Hopefully they will release the tan UC sans the atrocious orange boost down the line.

Last edited:
This whole mass flooding of 3.0s and Uncaged colorways is nice. Even though I'm not really clamoring for any of them. Good job giving the people what they want Adidas

The shoes and apparel will ship from different locations most of the time so that's probably why the pants went out first
An order of mine with pants, shorts and Stans shipped. NMDs haven't. Orders placed within an hour or so of each other.

Last edited:
Adidas better ship my **** after all the Ls they handed me this past week. :lol: 40% off was the only way I could justify trying the NMDs.

Speaking of which, does anyone know where I can buy after market insoles to put into my NMDs that are made exactly the same as the Ultra Boost insoles?

Last edited:
My Trico shipped with the 40 off, but none of my other orders from yesterday shipped. Hopefully that means that everything is on its way.

anyone else who copped from DSM receive any updates on your orders? referring to the PUSHA T boosts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom