ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been out of the UB game since the OG pair came out waiting for the TB's & The RC's caught my attention. Swung & missed on both so now I'm looking to buy resale price. I've seen a bunch of different takes on the sizing. I was a 12 in the OG so I'll prolly just go with that as I have just enough room in the toe area for a perfect fit. On another note, has anyone bought UB's off of GOAT? Been looking around doing my HW making sure if I pull the trigger from somewhere I'm not gonna get jerked.

I buy and sell on goat. It might be a little more expensive but it gives me some peace of mind that it's legit. That's my favorite place to buy and sell.

Goat is alright , but you could get better prices, either at stockx or fb groups that's your best course of action 

Thanks for the info. I did get a $25 off from StockX which isn't bad, lessens the sting a lititle bit lol.

I buy and sell on goat. It might be a little more expensive but it gives me some peace of mind that it's legit. That's my favorite place to buy and sell.

Thanks for the info. That's the one thing I was thinking about was the peace of mind, not really worrying if it's legit or not. I don't want to deal with that hassle.

I haven't used one of those in a long time. my opinion on sizing UB is just based on what I've experienced personally with the shoe. I Dont know if adidas had this shoe manufactured differently or what but Its not uncommon for the collabs to be slightly varying in fit. This is just from what I've read here and experienced personally. Jordan, asics etc are different for me as well.

Can someone with rc ub in hand with another ub in the next closest size do me a favor and take the insoles out and compare their size.

How do 3.0 fit compared to 1.0 and 2.0. I'm a 10.5 in 1.0, and a 10 in 2.0. Which toe box fit are they closer to?

Last edited:
I've worn tons of UB's and here is my feedback on sizing...

Triple black def more snug feel than my OG,maybe the most snug UB ive worn...but length identical..pk just super tight on these..

RC sizing more similar to Creams..maybe a slightly looser feel due to the type of knit...but length wise fairly identical

Hope that helps!

RCs today... so fkin dope. i actually went with 8, my usual UB size on these cause it was the smallest they had at adidas soho. thought i'd have to try and trade down to 7.5 but, even though they are a bit bigger than most UBs, it wasn't enough to bother me and warrant the hassle of trying to find a trade. I also feel like my creams actually fit a bit bigger than these around the ankle (I know there was a pic comparing the two somewhere)
All my UBs are size 8 except for RCs which are 7.5 as they were the only ones left. Was looking to find someone with 8s and do a trade... 

Anyway, I just took out the insole while trying it out and it fit great. Just think a 8 would be perfect... lol

Anyone knows where I can trade a US7.5 for a US8. Only fitted on carpet floor, so I guess it's pretty close to new.

Last edited:
I thought I bought a size 13 in the rc's, but when I got my shoes it turned out they were a 12 (somebody said adidas didn't even release 13?) do any of you know of any places I'd be able to size swap or would it be best to sell and then buy my correct size. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
$86CAD Duty Fee for buying JD Triple Black Uncaged delivered by DHL. Lesson learnt next time make sure to not put my Canadian address as shipping 
mean.gif

are you guys basing your TTS off the brannock scale?
I don't use brannock scale. 90% of my sneakers are size 10 which is my TTS. All my UB are size 10. Usually I have a quarter to half inch space from the toe box. My RCs are a 9.5 but fits the same with my size 10. I even find them a little loose. hope that helps.

I thought I bought a size 13, but when I got my shoes it turned out they were a 12 (somebody said adidas didn't even release 13?) do any of you know of any places I'd be able to size swap or would it be best to sell and then buy my correct size. Thanks in advance
Which shoe?

Imo the RCs fit like PK NMD. Although I only had the Oreo Pk nmd in which I went with TTS. They felt loose especially without insole. Anyone feels the same?

Can someone with rc ub in hand with another ub in the next closest size do me a favor and take the insoles out and compare their size.
Not sure if you meant .5 size different or a pair that fits similarly? Here are the TB pairs, RCs and creams for comparison, which to me have the closest feel to RCs, in order of how tight they "feel". I'm a 9.5 tts on the brannock device and buy all my UBs in 9.5. Insoles are essentially indistinguishable except for the RCs which are maybe an 1/8" longer.
How do 3.0 fit compared to 1.0 and 2.0. I'm a 10.5 in 1.0, and a 10 in 2.0. Which toe box fit are they closer to?
I've worn tons of UB's and here is my feedback on sizing...

Triple black def more snug feel than my OG,maybe the most snug UB ive worn...but length identical..pk just super tight on these..

RC sizing more similar to Creams..maybe a slightly looser feel due to the type of knit...but length wise fairly identical

Hope that helps!
This all sounds about right to me...

Last edited:
All my UBs are size 8 except for RCs which are 7.5 as they were the only ones left. Was looking to find someone with 8s and do a trade... 

Anyway, I just took out the insole while trying it out and it fit great. Just think a 8 would be perfect... lol

Anyone knows where I can trade a US7.5 for a US8. Only fitted on carpet floor, so I guess it's pretty close to new.
i can trade you. PM me

Something weird just happened... 

I attempted to get the Uncaged Triple Boost on Saturday but like most struck out. On FNL I was able to get in my cart then got cart jacked. I settled for the PK NMD's that released the same day. 

Well just now I got to FNL and I see something in my cart... It's the Uncaged Triple Black in my size.. I attempt to check out, pay with PayPal and the order gets processed... I'm assuming they could cancel at any time but it let me go through. I'll stay updated. 

Everyone I've asked said the 3.0's fit just like the 2.0's.

I'll verify once I get my TW 3.0's from FinishLine Tuesday. 

still nothing from rc. really disappointed with how they handled this release.

Back
Top Bottom