ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That's one way to make an impression :smile:
He wanted those reps bro he WANTED THEM  
laugh.gif

man when 4.0s come out we gonna have to have a spreadsheet on these best to worst rankings.

Some 1.0 has conti soles...  Chalks, MG, CNY etc
Dont forget Reigning Champs as well! Imo 1.0 with conti sole is the best combo we have seen so far.  So glad the RC are 1.0 with conti...still in dire need of them CNYs...

Dudes who only rock 1.0's need to go start their own thread, forever complaining. Plenty of us like 2.0 and 3.0 you telling us they're trash isn't helping anybody or changing our minds. 
People like what they like and this is a forum where people will express their opinion.

People on here say they love 2.0 and 3.0, but I have yet to see anyone post and tell them "Plenty of us like 1.0  you telling us they're old news isn't helping anybody or changing our minds."

Sounds like people are bitter that they can't get certain 1.0 colorways and have to make due with what is currently available. 

People that really like 1.0 keep opening up that wound that will never heal
laugh.gif

With that being said, I like all UB so no hate from me, but I could only get down with onyx 2.0 and that brown pair that was an asian exclusive.

I'm all in for the 3.0 though once new colorways drop that are not a rehash of previous versions.

What's the going rate for DS 3M UB's?  1.0, not 2.0 or Uncaged. And what would you guys consider a good price?

MG 1.0 or Grey 1.0's??

need opinion of people that like shoes.

or neither and cop core black/purple 1.0?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom