ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to hear that, Ed. I know you're in LA and I had my Black Trico NMD's taken yesterday while I was at work. I've been so ******* sick.
Good looking. I know your plight, bro. It's holiday season and these greedy couriers rather meet outrageous quotas than safeguard our packages. Too boo, Adidas doesn't help either.

Well I can't vouch for the authenticity of the UPC for Canada, but my different sized pairs have the same number regardless of size. Earlier production date might make sense for the stock Reigning Champ had in store too. There should be somebody in here who has pairs direct from Reigning Champ and can confirm UPC/date.

Other than that, pictures don't show much detail to LC but I don't think we've really seen fake RCs yet. So I'd say they're probably legit

Thanks. I'm leaning towards legit for all those reasons. The other boxes I see in Toronto are the same with country sizes.

Considering pulling the trigger on RC from eBay... looking to buy my true size I know consensus is .5 down my question is, is my true size going to be too big?

Is it the same as 1.0 and 2.0? I read somewhere the 3.0 material is more stretchy.
The knit is different from the 1.0 to the 3.0. Feels a lot more comfortable. I don't own any 2.0 pairs so maybe someone could help with that comparison...

Burgs came in today, not sure how I fee about them in hand. Sizing is great going .5 down, and they feel awesome on foot, but I think I want to wait for that other all burgundy pair thats supposed to be releasing.
@drisk34 So you go half size down in 3.0? Does 3.0 feel snug or roomier?

3.0s fit big. The primeknit is much thinner and more stretchier. Going half size down fits perfect.

Burgs came in today, not sure how I fee about them in hand. Sizing is great going .5 down, and they feel awesome on foot, but I think I want to wait for that other all burgundy pair thats supposed to be releasing.

bonus pic, all if last weeks pickups have come in
sick.gif

Make some hamburgers with them, jk.  Flip em on the Bay.  Mines come in today too, lets see how I feel.

If you're not a new stockx customer, try using the live chat and ask nicely if they can hook you up with a discount.  Maybe make up a little sob story about how you didn't realize the code they sent for black friday expired that weekend.  Russ (who seems to be the head of support) helped me out with this last week.  Instead of giving me a code he told me to just message him if I bought something and they credited the $25 to my card once the payment went through processing (i.e. when stockx shipped to me).
That guy RUSS is the MVP of all times, I put up a bid before black friday frenzy ,with the $25 they were giving away, Black Friday arrived and it came with the free shipping thing, so I wrote to them , asking them that if they would refund the shipping on my end as long as the shoes haven't even been delivered to them. Later that day I received an email saying that the Shipping had been refunded 
FYI, anyone interested in the military greens. and im contemplating what he wants
mean.gif
Don't believe that people on fb ... they all lie 

bonus pic, all if last weeks pickups have come in
sick.gif
Bro honestly that ground beef looks tasty af . Nice pickup imo 

Don't believe that people on fb ... they all lie 

not that he should hold much weight since none of us know him but its IFF not a random on facebook trying to sell me a pair. Im chosing to believe him though.

Rock one, stock one, sell one. Go! [emoji]128513[/emoji]
Only ones I have here with me at work.. Sorry haha

Medium rare ground beef must stay, let that rare one go , and the other pair, looks awful imo 

not that he should hold much weight since none of us know him but its IFF not a random on facebook trying to sell me a pair. Im chosing to believe him though.
Well, he's right when it comes to samples. But he , if I remember right, was one of the bundh that said that the tan with red boost uncaged was a NYC obly limited to 60 pairs, look where are we now ...

Back
Top Bottom