ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well I actually agree w/ the .5 down for uncaged crew, but Ronnie has said these fit TTS and so have most people I've seen w/ early pairs in hand. Was just wondering why he had zeroed in on that one reply when others were contradicting it.
The people on youtube with the sample pairs have said that they run tts, clarifying that usually they go with .5 up in UB's so maybe that's a clue, and even that video from Teddy, the guy said that to him they fit TTS so 

The people on youtube with the sample pairs have said that they run tts, clarifying that usually they go with .5 up in UB's so maybe that's a clue, and even that video from Teddy, the guy said that to him they fit TTS so 
Yeah so far the general consensus is TTS

First time poster. Picked up my first Ultra Boost which is a sample colorway (military green 3.0). I got my TTS which is US8. But I feel the plastic liner inside the toebox catches my big toe depending on how thick my socks are. Is this something I need to break in? Otherwise the shoe fits great and very comfy.

First time poster. Picked up my first Ultra Boost which is a sample colorway (military green 3.0). I got my TTS which is US8. But I feel the plastic liner inside the toebox catches my big toe depending on how thick my socks are. Is this something I need to break in? Otherwise the shoe fits great and very comfy.
Never seen anyone reference the reinforcement in the toe box. If it is an issue for you I doubt it will get any better over time. 

Last edited:

it doesnt sound like you have a legit pair....

it doesnt sound like you have a legit pair....
Does sound Fugazi. Post pics. 

Just stopped into Kith NYC to ask if they're doing a raffle or FCFS and, though nothing solidified yet, the rep was inclined to say raffle for sure.

Kith has done FCFS for hyped items in the past as well, wouldn't be surprised if they did it this time as well

Would assume 1.0. 3.0 sizing is way too off to be compared to it.

Some people say they do TTS in 1.0 and others say they .5 up. Also, most people are saying they go down .5 a size for 3.0. So to me this is all really confusing as I am one size in all UBs I've had so far.

I have that toe thing catching on the toe liner with my MGs... 
laugh.gif
  If I look at my MGs, they have the biggest toe liner section among all my 1.0

nerd.gif

Is that what's inside the 3.0? I don't have a pair but 1.0 & 2.0 don't have a plastic piece there
You dont really feel it but there is for the 1.0...  I dont know if its plastic but there is something at the edge of the toebox... 

Last edited:
hey gus my buddy is looking for the grey 3.0 ultra boost for his girl. he needs a 6.5. i dont remember but did grey come out in womens or would h have to get a 5.5 mens? also any sites instock with the grey? ive  been looking around cant find anything :[

I have that toe thing catching on the toe liner with my MGs... 
laugh.gif
  If I look at my MGs, they have the biggest toe liner section among all my 1.0
Thanks for the info! Maybe its a MG thing. Like I said, it's my first UB so can't compare it to any other pairs, 1.0 or otherwise. I am comin mostly from an NMD collection which don't have this toebox reinforcement goin on

nerd.gif

Is that what's inside the 3.0? I don't have a pair but 1.0 & 2.0 don't have a plastic piece there
You dont really feel it but there is for the 1.0...  I dont know if its plastic but there is something at the edge of the toebox... 

nerd.gif

Yes they do
Just felt the toebox and that plastic bit is there, just not noticeable enough to make itself known. UB noob.

Back
Top Bottom