ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Or the chase of finding the re-seller with the lowest price
mean.gif
mean.gif

"hype" isnt even something that can exist on these CNYs to me. They only made 300 pairs available on ADC. Hype has nothing to do with these selling the way they did and everything to do with Adi literally just deciding to not make enough pairs for anybody

The color/design have nothing to do w/Chinese New Year.
Replacing the Chinese character with the letters "CNY" makes no sense to Asian people. That's why there're sitting overseas. But they'll be glad to sell them to you at 2-3x retail.

Gotta laugh at these ADC flash releases.
laugh.gif
 Haha. Thanks man. I'll take it. I also read somewhere that wearing black on Chinese New Year  is considered bad luck - ironic with the black cage & heel cup. 

imo those have zero resemblance to  chinese new year.

why they are even called cny is beyond me.
lol what you want? Rooster feathers? maybe the rooster ball sack under the beak? 
laugh.gif

I think the red colorway is enough to allow it to be a CNY theme. The laces looks to be "feathers" design based off a rooster. I have the CNY Pure Boost Adidas did a few years ago for the Year of the Ram. Asian theme laces, ram on the tongue. If anything, last year's CNY didn't make sense. 

Last edited:

RFs came in. The pattern is amazing. Side by side with the RCs and I can't decide which I like more
What's up with the splat of red on the left shoe? I'm guessing it's normal and each pair will have slight differences.

Nike still does multi-color knit better than Adidas. Nike knit with Adidas boost technology would be perfect.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Undefeated in LA and Adidas Originals when I asked about the Ronnie Fieg's they both said shipment hasn't come in yet and can't confirm if they are releasing this weekend, told me to call back Friday.

Back
Top Bottom