ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KITH drop was truly the best shot, imo at least.
I fell asleep during it so these were my only shot, but I'll catch these next year or not at all, I mean hype shoes come out so often I don't even how people still even buy from resellers anymore.

To top it off I never have good experiences with size 12 and limited releases, they usually are sold out before I even paypal check out.

Last edited:
KITH had over 7k pairs. Each of these consortium shops have roughly 1-2 runs per store. KITH was definitely the place to cop.

On that NMD comfort topic though if you stick a UB insole into an NMD it makes the shoe so much better, almost to UB level.  They should have just come with insoles in the first place.

Carted on hanon, kicked out after. nice
Everytime i press checkout with paypal it goes to website offline 
mean.gif

i copped TTS. I don't want them tight and even slightly tight for hiking. If they run big, add an insole and wear thicker socks.
do you know anyone that actually has them? i like my shoes fitted and went up 0.5 from TTS for 1.0 and 2.0 UBs, and my pk nmd r1 are 0.5 down from TTS

Anyone that has any experience using an ATC service to get shoes have any thoughts about possible issues using a prepaid card instead of a credit card? I know the issue with Credit Cards is that they may need to charge it multiple times, I'm wondering if the use of a prepaid circumvents this?

Back
Top Bottom