ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couple years ago come December when the 11's would drop we would get a huge influx of new "sneakerheads". Adidas gets a new influx of "sneakerheads" every Yeezy release.

And now also the recent NMDs. Although we're pretty easy going in that thread compared to yzy/boost thread: lot of people help out with info, links, etc. Not bad.

not off, better 
wink.gif

And now also the recent NMDs. Although we're pretty easy going in that thread compared to yzy/boost thread: lot of people help out with info, links, etc. Not bad.
I remember when the OG Turtle Doves and Gray 750 dropped I honestly didn't think the hype could have gone higher than that. Boy was I wrong... Same with the Supreme Box Logo.

I remember when the OG Turtle Doves and Gray 750 dropped I honestly didn't think the hype could have gone higher than that. Boy was I wrong... Same with the Supreme Box Logo.

That Box Logo hype is supremely stupid on all levels.
Just read the Reddit forum for release info and limit self to couple things each season. The age maturity & iq level there is quite different for all the stuff on NT.
Mods there do a hard blanket ban on time, posts & users since it's a free for all. Those youtube Complex news stories feed the beasts.

Thanks for posting: sorry guys but did anyone confirm if they knew what was up with the cage in the Champs pic and why it was different? I prefer it but wouldn't mind this bottom pic either, 
it comes with a plastic cage and not that ballistic nylon looking cage. Likely just a sample they were using for a picture. 

Back
Top Bottom