ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just got a new modem and router, lets see if I start cooking harder.  
sorry to say it'll be minimal. I'm team manual and signed up for 200 mbps internet and still can't beat the bots.

I honestly see no difference in 100 mbps v. 200 mbps.

sorry to say it'll be minimal. I'm team manual and signed up for 200 mbps internet and still can't beat the bots.

I honestly see no difference in 100 mbps v. 200 mbps.
None?  I mean, shouldn't it help you connect to the site faster?  

None?  I mean, shouldn't it help you connect to the site faster?  
It will but if the website server is trash then it doesn't really make a difference in my experience.

The only difference I've seen is that once you are on their site if you make it through, things don't get hung up as much as like a 70-80 mbps connection.

Once my contract is over I'm downgrading to 100 mbps.

edit: if you have a bot/ATC service with that super internet though, then I'd think you'd eat like a champion.

Last edited:

It will but if the website server is trash then it doesn't really make a difference in my experience.

The only difference I've seen is that once you are on their site if you make it through, things don't get hung up as much as like a 70-80 mbps connection.

Once my contract is over I'm downgrading to 100 mbps.

edit: if you have a bot/ATC service with that super internet though, then I'd think you'd eat like a champion.
Can you do this test http://beta.speedtest.net/ and post a pic of your stats please?  

I'm team manual here.

There's a lot of misconceptions on internet "speed" out there. Speed shouldn't even actually be used. The correct term that effects users most is "throughput".

http://www.cisconet.com/traffic-ana...rnet-speed-issue-throughput-vs-bandwidth.html

The bandwidth that your ISP provides matters, but you can see how the latency is what most effects your throughput.

All these "speed" tests out there aren't relevant IMO when it comes to trying to cop shoes off a website.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom