ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on. Let's start the year right.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If the CNY uncaged was black like the caged instead of white, I would like it much more.

If anyone has any info on drop date/release for the CNY EQT Boost, please let me know, I haven't found anything except what solesupplier UK has listed 

Got a $500 offer cash meet up in my local group, just wondering if I should hold out for more down the line. I wanted to wear but that white sole kills me.
Ah...  Which group?  Just in case you interested to trade, peep my sig 
laugh.gif
 #shamelessplug 

BUT if trend follows, collab always goes up in prices...  

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to pass on the trace cargos because I like the olive with the tan soles more, and really don't want to have 3 pairs of olive UB's

I'm gonna have to pass on the trace cargos because I like the olive with the tan soles more, and really don't want to have 3 pairs of olive UB's

i am going to try to get the trace cargo's only because i know i won't have the ability to casually choose which i "really" want. Because i agree i like the gum bottoms better. But i prob will take an L on both and end up copping the olive 2.0s from GOAT like ive been debating on

I'll be on the 3.0 train when they start coming out with cage/heelcup different color than knit.

The monochromatic is getting repetitive, especially if you have the 1.0/2.0 versions of them.

I'll be on the 3.0 train when they start coming out with cage/heelcup different color than knit.

The monochromatic is getting repetitive, especially if you have the 1.0/2.0 versions of them.
Agreed, I wonder how a Black 3.0 will look with a white cage/heel cup and black boost

Just un-dsed my RC's and these are easily the coziest UBs that my feet have ever touched. Officially my favourite. Also lucky that my firm has a super lax policy on dress code/footwear. Clocking corporate hours in joggers and ultraboosts is life!

View media item 2286779

Last edited:
Just un-dsed my RC's and these are easily the coziest UBs that my feet have ever touched. Officially my favourite. Also lucky that my firm has a super lax policy on dress code/footwear. Clocking corporate hours in joggers and ultraboosts is life!

Nice. You probably the rare few in the 6 to have that pair.

Plus it looks like you have a rather wide foot (at least comparing to my feet) so that RC PK is really forgiving.

You try on a 3.0 yet?

Nice. You probably the rare few in the 6 to have that pair.

Plus it looks like you have a rather wide foot (at least comparing to my feet) so that RC PK is really forgiving.

You try on a 3.0 yet?
Ya, I managed to cop from a random in-store drop in Toronto a couple blocks from my office. I never sprinted so fast in my life and was 3rd in line. Couldn't believe my luck.

I do have wide-*** feet. For most UBs I go .5 up but I got my TTS for some reason. Kind of glad I did. Even though I slightly muffin top over the sole, I actually have quite a bit of toe space in terms of length

Haven't had a chance to try 3.0 but I hear they fit bigger. I'm saving myself for trace cargos or TBs

Ya, I managed to cop from a random in-store drop in Toronto a couple blocks from my office. I never sprinted so fast in my life and was 3rd in line. Couldn't believe my luck.

I do have wide-*** feet. For most UBs I go .5 up but I got my TTS for some reason. Kind of glad I did. Even though I slightly muffin top over the sole, I actually have quite a bit of toe space in terms of length

Haven't had a chance to try 3.0 but I hear they fit bigger. I'm saving myself for trace cargos or TBs
Just curious to get feedback on wide feets on the 3.0s because the toe box and PK is much more forgiving than 1.0/2.0 I would imagine 3.0s would be the home for y'all (if you like the PK pattern).

I still don't know how FKR wide feet folk deal with that. Even a slightly narrow foot like myself looks like I'm blasting out of some FKR. I've seen one larger dude with FKR on and he looks like he was wearing chinese foot binders.

Just curious to get feedback on wide feets on the 3.0s because the toe box and PK is much more forgiving than 1.0/2.0 I would imagine 3.0s would be the home for y'all (if you like the PK pattern).

I still don't know how FKR wide feet folk deal with that. Even a slightly narrow foot like myself looks like I'm blasting out of some FKR. I've seen one larger dude with FKR on and he looks like he was wearing chinese foot binders.
I don't own any FKR, but I've tried them and preferred .5 size up. But agreed, they are still super narrow. Especially in the heel for me. I avoid them at all costs because I feared the risk of rolling my ankles constantly from the narrow heel.

If what they say is true, I actually will probably go TTS on 3.0 given that I have both 10.5 and 11 in the 2.0 and think the sweet spot is between the two sizes...

Back
Top Bottom