ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn I

Yeah they're pretty comfy. I got the Black CW from the outlet stores for 40 bucks and I'm loving it. 
Yeah I don't know if there's any differences between the Kith pairs and the regular Trails but these are mad comfy tbh. Loving that neoprene tongue. I also feel like they have much more support than NMDs and at the same time they're not as tight as a ds UB is.

this is a major step ....
i don't know man, I feel like too much too fast might be a bad thing. Look at the Asics GL3 and GL5 last year, everybody and their momma did a collab and it really saturated the market and imo took basics back a couple steps. Just my 2 cents.

i don't know man, I feel like too much too fast might be a bad thing. Look at the Asics GL3 and GL5 last year, everybody and their momma did a collab and it really saturated the market and imo took basics back a couple steps. Just my 2 cents.
This is valid but I think it'll all come down to timing and supply. Stock will ALWAYS be limited and I find that most of the adidas collabs designs are pretty well considered. Asics, on the other hand, felt a bit rushed/forced like the Solebox GL3 and I saw them sitting in a number of stores.

Demand for heat adidas will always be high and chances are that adidas won't let consecutive collab releases to be the same silhouette like they did with the consortium world tour.

My money is on the idea that we'll probably see around 11 collabs covering all of their core models or newer models : ultraboost 3.0, ultraboost mid, nmd (r1, xr1, r2), gazelle, Pureboost, maybe some of the BBall line, etc.

Last edited:
Damn I had a feeling it was going to release today and missed the olive and burgandys. I wish I did my work an hour later

Asics took a step back after last year? After the 25th anniversary the only way to go was down.

Agree. 

But I can't picture two big retailers coming up with an awful shoe/show. I mean, they have to step up from what they've been doing otherwise it's gonna kill the good effort they put on 2016 ... 

Agree. 

But I can't picture two big retailers coming up with an awful shoe/show. I mean, they have to step up from what they've been doing otherwise it's gonna kill the good effort they put on 2016 ... 
That SNS x Social Status looks hideous though

this is a major step ....
Damn...  Thats a lot of LLLLLLLLLLLLLs 
roll.gif

Asics took a step back after last year? After the 25th anniversary the only way to go was down.
Yeah, Asics market died down last year...  25th kinda put them back on the grid then of course Aarons drops.  Other than that, they were done...  Just glad I got the 1 25th I really wanted.  Kinda salty on the hanon pear tho...  

The details are pretty good if you ask me.

Leather heel/tongue and what looks to be a suede cage on the ATR model

Last edited:
the usually reliable Adidas Alerts twitter account did not post about this FNL drop.  

Sadly I was way too late.  LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!  

Need opinions/suggestions, got a good deal on Naked UB in a size 11 but I usually wear an 11.5 in the 1.0. Can I get away with it? 

Yeah, Asics market died down last year...  25th kinda put them back on the grid then of course Aarons drops.  Other than that, they were done...  Just glad I got the 1 25th I really wanted.  Kinda salty on the hanon pear tho...  
Just saying I think all the collabs were good for Asics and the only way to go was down after all that exposure. The Squads were the only one I wanted and just got them this year lol.

Need opinions/suggestions, got a good deal on Naked UB in a size 11 but I usually wear an 11.5 in the 1.0. Can I get away with it? 
Normally dont suggest sizing down on UBs...  Might be easier to trade if it really is a good deal...  

too much going on and no dots connecting
laugh.gif

suede cage

waterproof/rubbery toe guard

leather tongue and pull tab

odd white stripe across the midfoot area

Back
Top Bottom