ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I feel like anyone who was well prepared for kith drop should have gotten a pair no matter what. Have an account, have credit card auto fill, be logged into gmail in another tab for captcha purposes, know when to refresh page, and know which pages to refresh once you've carted.
90% of the people trying for the kith drop... was their first time copping on kith 
laugh.gif

I feel like anyone who was well prepared for kith drop should have gotten a pair no matter what. Have an account, have credit card auto fill, be logged into gmail in another tab for captcha purposes, know when to refresh page, and know which pages to refresh once you've carted.
I hated how I tried to remove multiple pairs just so I wouldn't get cancelled. Kept crashing on me, should've just tried checking out with multiple pairs if I knew they were gonna let people check out with multiple pairs 
mean.gif

I hated how I tried to remove multiple pairs just so I wouldn't get cancelled. Kept crashing on me, should've just tried checking out with multiple pairs if I knew they were gonna let people check out with multiple pairs 
mean.gif
Yep, at that point my roommate just checked out with 4 and got through. Figured it was a bigger risk to get stuck in the loop and not check out, then to check out with multiples. At least with multiples maybe they would cancel all but one lol, instead they just shipped everything haha.

The bait is real lol. Went to the 5th ave store and they said they haven't gotten olives since the initial January 1st release. Unless he was talking about another 5th avenue store not in NYC haha. Good thing I work so close.

I hated how I tried to remove multiple pairs just so I wouldn't get cancelled. Kept crashing on me, should've just tried checking out with multiple pairs if I knew they were gonna let people check out with multiple pairs :smh:
haha exact same situe for me... lesson learned

The bait is real lol. Went to the 5th ave store and they said they haven't gotten olives since the initial January 1st release. Unless he was talking about another 5th avenue store not in NYC haha. Good thing I work so close.
Damn.. not cool on the lies whoever posted that!  Thanks for saving me a trip

I was too slow on Kith. Tried to add the right size took too much time. I was sloppy oh well. Glad Andy Got my back 

You guys think any of the 3.0s will get the sweatshop.com treatment? I've copped the blue 1s and the mineral 2s from them for under $100 shipped and I hope to keep it going.

Carting was easy...  Started crashing after that...  I cant say Im an expert with Kith.  Last cop from there was sage and rg...  

My main rotation is B&W 350's / Cream Ultra Boosts / Kith RF Ultra Boosts. Got light, dark, and in between covered. Could probably use one more for the main rotation as I've retired a lot, maybe an NMD? Any suggestions? Looking for something in a different color than the others I guess, whenever I have multiples of the same color i'll always just wear whichever pair I like more.

I had 7 pairs in cart for the Kiths, started removing them and eventually got hit with OOS. Shouldve just checked out but wasn't thinking straight.

I had 7 pairs in cart for the Kiths, started removing them and eventually got hit with OOS. Shouldve just checked out but wasn't thinking straight.

Did you just keep clicking add to cart? I don't understand how people added so many. If I carted that many I would have just incognito'd a different window and started over.

My main rotation is B&W 350's / Cream Ultra Boosts / Kith RF Ultra Boosts. Got light, dark, and in between covered. Could probably use one more for the main rotation as I've retired a lot, maybe an NMD? Any suggestions? Looking for something in a different color than the others I guess, whenever I have multiples of the same color i'll always just wear whichever pair I like more.
You might be disappointed with NMDs after wearing V2s and UBs...  Maybe grey or blue...  

nice avi 
laugh.gif

damn trolled the forum after losing the fit battle

Back
Top Bottom