ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Was it on ADC? ADC is usually my go-to for boat sizes, but I swear I dont remember seeing a 14 option... Thanks for your guys' help though (and hopefully that dude asking 2 G for one will come down to a reasonable price... 
tired.gif
)
They didn't drop on ADC. It was a consortium release and those only release at Consortium partners AFAIK

Get 1.0 CB AND 1.0

Do this, minimum one pair of each...i just copped two of each within the past few months. No regrets at all. In fact thinking of scooping more, just cuz i know I DEF wont regret once theyre gone for good. Theyre gonna dry up soon

I don't think he thinks of himself as a celebrity, it's some of his fans that treat him like it that do. If you watch his videos he is actually pretty down to earth and seems like hes just doing this s*** because he enjoys it
Honestly is, espc when compared to other snkr tubers

His merch sellout real quick too, even saw a couple of kids wearing them in Singapore and HK. Guess he's the go to boost guy on YouTube...

damn i would be worried if anyone is gonna be buying CNY ub for the next few weeks.. replicas are already coming and they look spot on.

link 

its not 1:1 but its pretty good.. 

Last edited:

damn i would be worried if anyone is gonna be buying CNY ub for the next few weeks.. replicas are already coming and they look spot on.

link 

its not 1:1 but its pretty good.. 

Shape looks way off along with the heel cap and boost appears iffy as well. I've handled 3 legit pairs (2 from HK and 1 from Adidas flagship) though tbf but I think anyone who has purchased UB regularly could tell they're off. 

Last edited:
With those who have their CNY how many nipples does your boost have. From the two pairs I have, only the left shoe of my first have 4 nipples while the rest have 3. I know this is not the basis but just want to check.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've seen a ton of UB with only 3 nipples instead of 4. This includes new models too (CNY, Kith and RC being some). I would say 1 out of 10-12 pairs of UB only have 3 nipples. Plus, boost is boost. Just touching, or feeling it can tell u if the pair is legit or not.

Back
Top Bottom