ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2294102
A buddy of mine on active duty in Kuwait went to a bazaar looking for black ultra boosts, came back with these... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Cost him the equivalent of $15 US dollars.

View media item 2294102
A buddy of mine on active duty in Kuwait went to a bazaar looking for black ultra boosts, came back with these... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Cost him the equivalent of $15 US dollars.

Well you know exposed boost will wear in the sand.
Hell I'd buy that pair for $15 USD for laughs.
(The Asian in me would have gotten him down to $10)
Dude you got to have him get you a pair to look at.

ok so i bought some ultra boost off ebay a few weeks ago got them today but the seller sent me 2 pairs instead of one and was only charged for one. what to do?

ok so i bought some ultra boost off ebay a few weeks ago got them today but the seller sent me 2 pairs instead of one and was only charged for one. what to do?

Become a winner, play the lotto.

Or send me the other pair lol.

Last edited:
this photo wins award for most things plugged in to outlets in a photo meant to show a shoe.

Package was left in my apartments offices, not a doorstep
Usually USPS has access to enter pass the office and drop in front of the doorstep. Might have been someone new who delivered or the person was just lazy/behind sched.
I know for a fact that the guy who delivered my package was not the usual guy. He was covering for my usual dude who is really good at his job. Does this get me anywhere though?

I know for a fact that the guy who delivered my package was not the usual guy. He was covering for my usual dude who is really good at his job. Does this get me anywhere though?
I would talk to your regular guy and see if he can get the guys name who covered him

am I the only one praying for a cny restock? the only 3.0 that remotely intrests me other than olives

My updated Top 5:

1. OG 1.0 (purple heel)

2. SNS 

3. Black 3m 1.0
4. Wood Wood
5. Reigning Champ 

Last edited:
View media item 2293886
Response Trail KITH for retail. I bought OG purp's from him and viskor viskor bought MG's off him as well. Good dude.

Seller's good. Paid through invoice without any problem. He had a dude lined up to pay the invoice but he was taking too long, so he let me get them instead. Potential buyer missed out on a real good deal. Clutch assist on these btw, gordyloc gordyloc

Hmm I'm tempted to buy those, but I won't need them here in sunny California.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom