ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So now that more people have 3.0s and more importantly people have military greens in hand, are they actually .5 big causing everybody to say to go a half size down? Or is it stay with your true size? I'm asking in the miracle of a chance I score a pair tomorrow I need to go for the right size.

So now that more people have 3.0s and more importantly people have military greens in hand, are they actually .5 big causing everybody to say to go a half size down? Or is it stay with your true size? I'm asking in the miracle of a chance I score a pair tomorrow I need to go for the right size.
Go with your TTS That's the common consensus 

I wonder if what im feeling now is how you felt when Rams left for STL... :lol:

for sure. 1994 was a different time though. It happened but it didn't feel like it happened because there was no social media or anything else to bump into the terrible news. Didn't sink in until they played their first game, and REALLY sunk in when they won the Super Bowl.

TTS for me.

I went TTS as well but all these people saying to go .5 size down make me want to try on a pair myself just so I can see the difference lol

for sure. 1994 was a different time though. It happened but it didn't feel like it happened because there was no social media or anything else to bump into the terrible news. Didn't sink in until they played their first game, and REALLY sunk in when they won the Super Bowl.

I can only imagine if Chargers win one later further down the road...

I saw that. But people were just speculating that they are 2.0's. The website displays some generic SKU: I1191927. I went on live chat to ask for the number on the box and the number they provided matches the 1.0.

Back
Top Bottom