ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe I ordered wrong, but I tried it in Santa Monica last the other night. Anyway, the burger was super small lol. My buddy was like WTF this is small. Then, i got a mushroom burger and thought it was a burger with mushrooms on top. Whoops. Tasted good, just that the burger was small and I wasn't expecting a "burger" made solely of mushrooms. Next time I'll read the menu myself rather than having someone reading it to me while I'm driving. Live and learn I suppose...
Any Texas A&M fans out there?
Lived in Houston for 9 years and love Texas,  but all Florida State Seminole here 
nthat.gif

Biased, but one of my favorite stiff arm highlights. Greg Jones demolishing Dexter Reid and tossed ole boy like a rag doll. 

Anyway, hopefully you're old enough to remember this (I was in 8th or 9th grade when it happened. '91 I believe). One of the absolute hardest hits I've ever seen. Quentin Coryatt smashing TCU's Kyle McPherson. Think he broke his jaw in a few places, too. Wouldn't fly in today's game. 

Last edited:

Maybe I ordered wrong, but I tried it in Santa Monica last the other night. Anyway, the burger was super small lol. My buddy was like WTF this is small. Then, i got a mushroom burger and thought it was a burger with mushrooms on top. Whoops. Tasted good, just that the burger was small and I wasn't expecting a "burger" made solely of mushrooms. Next time I'll read the menu myself rather than having someone reading it to me while I'm driving. Live and learn I suppose...
Agreed man. Shake Shack is pretty hyped; though i thought their burger was pretty tasty, they're simply too small.

I can easily polish off 3 burgers there no problem.

Agreed man. Shake Shack is pretty hyped; though i thought their burger was pretty tasty, they're simply too small.

I can easily polish off 3 burgers there no problem.
Yeah. They weren't much bigger than a Krystal/White Castle IMO. Maybe 1.5 times? A Jr Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's is probably a close size comparison.

Personally, I'm a Whataburger man if we're talking fast food. In and Out certainly is fresher and there are some great things about it, but ... at the end of the day, not a fan of the spread and I really have to be in the mood for them (I usually put mayo on it when I get home). Again, super fresh and their buns are toasted to near perfection, just still not one of my go-to's, Ever had Pure Burger in North County/Carlsbad? I really like that place and I'm surprised they don't have more locations.

Actually may head up to see the Tampa Bay Lighting and Kings/Ducks this week, so I'll probably try some other burger joints I Yelped. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Quote:

Yeah. They weren't much bigger a Krystal/White Castle IMO. Maybe 1.5 times? A Jr Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's is probably a close size comparison.

Personally, I'm a Whataburger man if we're talking fast food. In and Out certainly is fresher and there are some great things about it, but ... at the end of the day, not a fan of the spread and I really have to be in the mood for them (I usually put mayo on it when I get home). Again, super fresh and their buns are toasted to near perfection, just still not one of my go-to's, Ever had Pure Burger in North County/Carlsbad? I really like that place and I'm surprised they don't have more locations.

Actually may head up to see the Tampa Bay Lighting and Kings/Ducks this week, so I'll probably try some other burger joints I Yelped. Any suggestions?
At this moment, I can't recall any specific burger joints that i've tried in SD other than Hodad's and Nicky Rotten's.

I still remember Hodad til this day, i'm pretty sure that thing must have been a pound to 1.25 pounds in weight. Heart attack inducing.

But i'll definitely make a note to try Pure Burger.

Last edited:
Hi guys so I'm a bit late to the UB hype train and I need some help with sizing on some collabs that I would like to cop. I'm really interested in the Highsnobiety collab and the Naked one.

My TTS is 11/45 EU and I know my UB 2.0 size is 11.5, my 3.0, RC and PK NMD size is 10.5. I have never tried on any 1.0s.

Hi guys so I'm a bit late to the UB hype train and I need some help with sizing on some collabs that I would like to cop. I'm really interested in the Highsnobiety collab and the Naked one.

My TTS is 11/45 EU and I know my UB 2.0 size is 11.5, my 3.0, RC and PK NMD size is 10.5. I have never tried on any 1.0s.
That's quite the gap. But go with your TTS. Should fit like UB 2.0s.

I'd say go half size up from your RCs. It would fit the same

did u order with double pattys or just one? i find a shack burger with double patty, cheese fries, and a vanilla shake a good meal. 

Back
Top Bottom