ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A redditor said something about the "Boost" not being chrome? 
You can't tell from the picture if it's chrome or not because of the angle, but it looks chrome.

The seller used a black backdrop when he took his picture for high contrast and to reduce glare.

He has sold 47 pairs and he has only 1 negative feedback in the last 12 months.

He has 5 stars for product being as described. 

He seems safe, but if you think its risky keep looking.

surprised footlockers LTDs havent sold out.
Yeezy Season still at an all time high. Pusha T's coming out. Once the hype dies down a bit people will pick up the Silver LTDs and once they're sold out again everyone will want.

just wait for the restock on the white UBs. within the last 2 weeks there's been plenty. just have to check back here more often because it sells out quick.

Has anyone else who copped the 3Ms or any of the other new continental soled cws noticed that they're a little bit heavier than the ogs? Wondering if maybe it's just with the 3M pairs (3M thread might be heavier?) but I assume the added weight is from the new conti sole. I don't have a precise enough scale to measure them but if anyone does I'd be curious.

I can weight them in grams when I get home, use the 3m pair, an older men's pair, and even the women's ash purple pair I have just to see if anything differs

Sorry for bumping, but just wanted to get more feedback on legitness? I've gotten plenty of feedback on how it's over priced lolYo
All good, legit 
glasses.gif

@Magneto2403 I just purchased a pair from them... due for delivery on Black Friday. I'll post them to let you know what they come in looking like.

I had two pairs in my order so that's probably why I got hit with the tax. You should be good. Wish I did two separate orders like you did :smh:

damn man, that did you in. Email Sweatshop and tell them you had no idea and this is disappointing news in regards to future business with them. They might shoot you a discount voucher for a future purchase. And if you don't use it, you can give it to me.

damn man, that did you in. Email Sweatshop and tell them you had no idea and this is disappointing news in regards to future business with them. They might shoot you a discount voucher for a future purchase. And if you don't use it, you can give it to me.

I see your end game :lol:

talked with a ftl rep via live chat. they said their expecting their next shipment around march

aka, they dont know anything

random observation:

So I am a true size 9 in mens

I have two pairs of womens ultra boost in 10.5, and they fit perfect, but the Men's 3m in sz 9 I just purchased, fits super tight. Ended up having to remove the insoles to wear them comfortably. Anybody else experience this? do you guys size up with the men's pairs?

random observation:

I have two pairs of womens ultra boost in 10.5, and they fit perfect, but the Men's 3m in sz 9 I just purchased, fits super tight. Ended up having to remove the insoles to wear them comfortably. Anybody else experience this? do you guys size up with the men's pairs?
Adidas sizing is different. 10.5 womens = 9.5 mens: http://www.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

So you had already sized up with your womens pairs but just didn't know it.

And yes, lots of people size up .5 with the UBs, and also when going TTS with them they often take out the insoles.

I'm normally a 9.5 and I usually get a size 10 UB but lately I'm kinda getting converted to the 9.5 with insole removed as I have a few pairs that I wear that way and it's a different feel. From here on out I'll probably do a mix of both.

Last edited:

random observation:

Yes, most .5 size up for casual wear. A few stay TTS for working out/just prefer a tighter fit. A few said TTS will be snug for a few wears, but the knit will loosen.

Maybe wear some Stance Super Invisibles or a like style sock while you're walking around and trying to stretch them out. This way you can keep the insoles in.

Last edited:

Yes, most .5 size up for casual wear. A few stay TTS for working out/just prefer a tighter fit. A few said TTS will be snug for a few wears, but the knit will loosen.

Maybe wear some Stance Super Invisibles or a like style sock while you're walking around and trying to stretch them out. This way you can keep the insoles in.
Wish I would've known this before I bought my size 9, my toes are basically popping through the prime knit.
laugh.gif
 Hopefully I can trade locally.

Wish I would've known this before I bought my size 9, my toes are basically popping through the prime knit.
laugh.gif
 Hopefully I can trade locally.
Foot Locker will take shoes back without a receipt if you're exchanging for the same size, assuming they're in stock at a brick and mortar. Done it 3 times in the past month.

Adidas sizing is different. 10.5 womens = 9.5 mens: http://www.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

And yes, lots of people size up .5 with the UBs, and also when going TTS with them they often take out the insoles.

I'm normally a 9.5 and I usually get a size 10 UB but lately I'm kinda getting converted to the 9.5 with insole removed as I have a few pairs that I wear that way and it's a different feel. From here on out I'll probably do a mix of both.
adidas, why you so wacky with sizing....

thanks for the input, i was wondering what the heck was going on today lol

You can't tell from the picture if it's chrome or not because of the angle, but it looks chrome.

The seller used a black backdrop when he took his picture for high contrast and to reduce glare.

He has sold 47 pairs and he has only 1 negative feedback in the last 12 months.

He has 5 stars for product being as described. 

He seems safe, but if you think its risky keep looking.
Also, and I didnt look but check the insole.. if it has a boost texture, fake. But I posted a pic awhile back in this thread

adidas, why you so wacky with sizing....

thanks for the input, i was wondering what the heck was going on today lol
No problem. Forgot to mention I actually made the same exact mistake as you at first, buying my first pair in women's size 11 expecting them to be a 9.5. They fit perfectly so I never questioned it. Not sure how I eventually realized I was wearing a size 10 but luckily it happened before I copped my first mens pair.

The only pairs I have in 9.5 right now are my two Kolors which only came in 9.5 or 10.5, and while my toes occasionally bump up against the plastic piece in the toe cap, they're still very comfortable and I almost like the way they shape to my feet more than my size 10s. Curious to see how the new pairs with continental soles will feel going TTS without the insoles. I'm wearing the 3Ms right now and they feel great but I got a 10 so insoles are staying in.

Back
Top Bottom