ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

In the robot future, all shoes will be made to order and "simples" (that's what people are called in robot future) will be able to "simply" select their options and receive a shoe via drone.  This will eliminate a lot of issues. 
I swear to God that I was thinking about this last night ...

Think about Nike ID

Just present the shoe to the virtual world and advertise the shot out of it ... Then customer would log in select style customize it (only selected pair) and or order their pair with size .. Factory makes it send eta and no more of this nonsense ....
I'm pretty sure this is where Adidas is headed, but customized/fitted/manufactured at the point of sale aka Futurecraft and Speedfactory.

If Futurecraft becomes mainstream and a shop can print and assemble a shoe custom fit for you, will resale die? I mean, the shoe won't fit anyone else perfectly, but you.

If extremely limited, would you still purchase a shoe made for someone else? At resale even?

Last edited:
Wouldn't do that trade guy getting Beluga would be winning by a lot. About 200. But if you are happy with the trade then by all means do it! All up to you just giving my input on it. I would just sell the Beluga and buy Kith on GOAT or Stockx.

1. This is the only guy in the whole of europe who has even considered this trade. Shipping outside europe is mad expensive and basically the guys I have found in the US who were interested to trade didn't want to do the shipping.

2. Like I said, I already have a pair of belugas that I'm using and I really like the Kiths so now that I found a guy near me who wants to trade then why not. The Kiths are super rare here and the others I've found in europe in my size cost like 700$+.

3. GOAT and Stockx is out of the question since the shipping is expensive plus I'll be slapped with a huge custom fee to pay. For a pair of Kiths at around 600$ I would have to pay almost 200$ extra in customs.

[size=14pt]If anyone is proficient and knowledgeable in desiphering between legit and fake Ultra Boost please create a separate Official Ultra Boost Legit Check thread with every detail between the two, including pics, so this thread doesn't get cluttered with legit checks or having to create separate threads asking people to legit check. [/size]

Wouldn't do that trade guy getting Beluga would be winning by a lot. About 200. But if you are happy with the trade then by all means do it! All up to you just giving my input on it. I would just sell the Beluga and buy Kith on GOAT or Stockx.
1. This is the only guy in the whole of europe who has even considered this trade. Shipping outside europe is mad expensive and basically the guys I have found in the US who were interested to trade didn't want to do the shipping.

2. Like I said, I already have a pair of belugas that I'm using and I really like the Kiths so now that I found a guy near me who wants to trade then why not. The Kiths are super rare here and the others I've found in europe in my size cost like 700$+.

3. GOAT and Stockx is out of the question since the shipping is expensive plus I'll be slapped with a huge custom fee to pay. For a pair of Kiths at around 600$ I would have to pay almost 200$ extra in customs.
Just do it. 

Why people on twitter are always thankful for yeezy mafia's carts? Hes actual stealing the carts from the common people and making them pay to check out. How can they be thankful for that
they're sheep

meant to ask you how the solebox opening end up ?

ordered from saints sg on 12/28 and they just touched down in the usa yesterday lol

anyone else order the cny from them?? i was honestly expecting to hit em with a chargeback but looks like they might make it after all 

ordered from saints sg on 12/28 and they just touched down in the usa yesterday lol

anyone else order the cny from them?? i was honestly expecting to hit em with a chargeback but looks like they might make it after all 

what shipping carrier did they use?
I ordered from them 12/20. They didn't ship until a week ago. They provided a tracking number that is trackable under Singapore Post or something. It only updates until it gets transferred to the US hands. After that, it is no longer traceable. I still haven't received delivery

Don't the Red V2's and Belugas go for more than the Kiths? It's the White, Coppers & Olives that go for around $500-580, which is comparable to the Kiths (or so I thought). 
That's because those releases are already in a 2-4 months time lapse, so market is already dried up. 

That's what will happen with the KITHs they'll eventually hit SNS prices or higher. Once there's few pairs in the market. So I'd say No, and especially when you're working a trade is for the sake of getting your pair, not because you feel that you want that extra 100 bucks. 

And tbh all of the yeezys can be had for the low, except the belugas, and in fb the YTWW group has pairs sitting at 400 all in :D 

I understand that the NMDs are the bigger breadwinner but it's only right. It would make more sense to bring them back with the updated continental sole, but either sole would be okay in my book.
Completely different situation though. The nmds were released in very small amounts and they actually sold out with the quickness back in December 2015. The original ultra boost hit clearance racks and nobody wanted to pay retail, there's plenty better colorways and options- they're only sought after because of the hype now. Doesn't make any sense for adidas to release them, it only sounds good to people that were late to the party

That's because those releases are already in a 2-4 months time lapse, so market is already dried up. 

That's what will happen with the KITHs they'll eventually hit SNS prices or higher. Once there's few pairs in the market. So I'd say No, and especially when you're working a trade is for the sake of getting your pair, not because you feel that you want that extra 100 bucks. 

And tbh all of the yeezys can be had for the low, except the belugas, and in fb the YTWW group has pairs sitting at 400 all in :D 
Ah okay. Fair enough. 

Although, to be fair, I think the Red V2's have always been $100-150 more in price than the Coppers and Olives. Just more sought after. 

As for trades, yeah, all that matters is if you want the shoe to wear. Yeah, I just joined some of these groups on fb. I've always just been in the Adidas Boost Worldwide group before. Was surprised to see how much cheaper Yeezy's were going for in Europe compared to the US. Although, you've really seen Red V2's go for €400? 

Although, to be fair, I think the Red V2's have always been $100-150 more in price than the Coppers and Olives. Just more sought after. 

As for trades, yeah, all that matters is if you want the shoe to wear. Yeah, I just joined some of these groups on fb. I've always just been in the Adidas Boost Worldwide group before. Was surprised to see how much cheaper Yeezy's were going for in Europe compared to the US. Although, you've really seen Red V2's go for €400? 
Yes sir all of them; even the belugas hit that price mark :tongue: 

Now market is dry 

[size=14pt]If anyone is proficient and knowledgeable in desiphering between legit and fake Ultra Boost please create a separate Official Ultra Boost Legit Check thread with every detail between the two, including pics, so this thread doesn't get cluttered with legit checks or having to create separate threads asking people to legit check. [/size]

Everyone stay safe. I just saw some pics of high quality UB 3.0 UAs. They look legit. Including the CNY. Going to be difficult to tell without 1 to 1 comparisons.

I understand that the NMDs are the bigger breadwinner but it's only right. It would make more sense to bring them back with the updated continental sole, but either sole would be okay in my book.
Completely different situation though. The nmds were released in very small amounts and they actually sold out with the quickness back in December 2015. The original ultra boost hit clearance racks and nobody wanted to pay retail, there's plenty better colorways and options- they're only sought after because of the hype now. Doesn't make any sense for adidas to release them, it only sounds good to people that were late to the party
Sorry to say but this is a huge lie. They didn't sold out with quickness in December ... There were several cities who had them till late February, you're just talking from your own hype, yeah the model sold out in adc, and big major cities, but they were around for quite a few time.

The UB OGs I concur with what you said. 

I ordered from them 12/20. They didn't ship until a week ago. They provided a tracking number that is trackable under Singapore Post or something. It only updates until it gets transferred to the US hands. After that, it is no longer traceable. I still haven't received delivery
**** my bad 28th was the shipping day for mine lol ordered on the 20th as well. another 10-14 days for yours to hit the usa i would expect?

did u orderd the cny as well??

Back
Top Bottom