ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Confucious say "Only non-Asians are hyped for these Adidas UB CNY". But seriously, first get the shoe legit checked by members in the know. Shoes & box look to be from retail on Mainland China.
First is the usual size label: shoe model is correct, size size correct, shoe colors correct and production date is November 2016. Second is Adidas Corp's guarantee with correct currency amount.

This was just commentary on label content.
I'd be more thrilled w/an Asian release box for Asian Holiday than the usual US packaging.
I've only gotten a couple Nike shoes retail from Taiwan or China. Same type stuff. Like that extra tag from Europe for Adidas product.

Good luck. Just enjoy.

My man. You just made my day. Thank you.

Maybe 300 insta scoop.
Cause 300 is the new retail
glasses.gif
</3 
roll.gif

i think those y3's were the only things i ever purchased off matches haha

The Solebox UB's I bought were authenticated by Slang. I hope that's worth something 
laugh.gif

If legit I'm going to be happy af

Has it been confirmed that the Yeezy 350 V2's are really going to retail for $300? I mean they can get it but wtf lol.

how does 2.0 and 3.0 sizing compare?  looking to pick up my first pair of 3.0s soon and just seeing what size ill need

Anyone with the triple black pure control ultra boosts care to chime in on sizing? Should I go with my Ultra boost 1.0 or 3.0 sizing? Thanks in advance

I would say excellent price, I paid $290 for mine last January.

They are hard to find rn. I wouldn't do it but that's because I don't want them that much, but the price isn't that bad man 
Maybe 300 insta scoop.
Yeah, I'm kinda fiending more 1.0's atm and 3M's are top of the list. Only ever paid resell once on my second pair of reigning champs. I hate paying resell! Team manual ftw.

Well it depends on how you want it to fit. I went the same size for my 3.0 from my 1.0 just so that I could try the less snug feel.
Makes sense, My sizing is kinda funny. I'm a TTS 10. My cb 1.0 are a 10.5, creams and MG are 10 and they seem to be feel looser than the my cb. I went with a 9.5 on my trace cargo so I'll see what theyre sizing is like when they get here

Back
Top Bottom