ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think the scariest realization I got from this release is how hard it's going to be to get something I actually want now. The way these Zebras are flying off shelves...I don't even know what to say.
only UB that sit near me are the all whites. Everything else is scattered sizes, if at all.

I like your pics but why do they look like if they're always hanging from something, are they drying? do you wash your shoes before putting them on? Da-fuq I need answers 
roll.gif

I like your pics but why do they look like if they're always hanging from something, are they drying? do you wash your shoes before putting them on? Da-fuq I need answers :rofl:

Lol over my balcony I get a lot of natural light [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can't be unseen either :frown: 
it's like 
"You said you were bringing food .... but what a surprise MORE SHOES, shoes that I can't bite into, what a joy , f-y human"

:rofl:
Fear not, that dog is spoiled more than you could imagine

any physical Adidas stores getting the "Cat Nips" in ? 

i have a store card thats burning a hole in my pocket 
tongue.gif

I was watching some vids of fake UB's on YouTube last night and I would've been fooled if they didn't openly mention that they are fake.

Very. Kinda don't like him since he clears out a lot of atlanta stores but yeah he's legit

He used to be pleasant when I first met him a few yrs back. Now he's all Hollywood [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Very. If you ever in Atlanta and wonder why you're the first one in line but get some bs reason why they don't have your sz it's him lol
You must go through with that same problem lol thank god I don't have to worry about that. Vegas never gets really any **** anyways.

Back
Top Bottom