ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just buy the 1.0 core blacks and paint the boost
It's not even close to the same fam. The Triple Black upper is completely blacked out while the CB 1.0 upper has blueish/purplish/greenish hues to it like OG's. I tripled up on the Triple Black 1.0 (1 at resale) and that was because I really prefer the completely blacked out upper. 

Go out for errands for 30 minutes, city socks pop. Just LOL at my timing...

Told me the same thing yesterday. I went in around opening today and they had no pairs - don't think you missed out.
My mistake. I just reported what the employee told me. He likely had no clue what he was talking about. They probably did sell out yesterday. 

Last edited:
  Quote:

My heart says BNTL but my brain says you already bought Kiths and 3Ms this week chill out
I feel like we gotta get the confetti and bottles ready for when you FINALLY receive your 3M 1.0s. A much needed celebration after all those purchase attempts.

I swear this thread moves so quick. Now anytime it's more than 200 new posts, i just randomly sample every 5 pages and try to figure out what i've missed. lol.

On a side note, a couple new additions this week.

FREE uncaged TB ultraboost. LONG STORY short:

- Ordered a pair from France when they dropped beginning of December.

- After 2 weeks and no tracking update, i assumed they were lost and filed a claim on PayPal.

- 6 weeks passes and PayPal finally rules in my favor; issuing a full refund.

- Low and behold, 3 days after the refund, i receive this package on my door steps. Box was completely smashed and destroyed though, but i can't complain since they're free.
roll.gif

Not boost, but still Adidas: Picked up the new Triple Black Adipower for leg days at the gym. Fits nicely with my collection of TB 1.0 cages and uncages. The 2nd pair of uncaged will serve as a dedicated H.I.I.T Cardio shoe.

Not boost, but still Adidas: Picked up the new Triple Black Adipower for leg days at the gym. Fits nicely with my collection of TB 1.0 cages and uncages. The 2nd pair of uncaged will serve as a dedicated H.I.I.T Cardio shoe.
If you know a website with stock of the TB adipowers PM me please.

If you know a website with stock of the TB adipowers PM me please.
They finally touched down in the States bro. I know they dropped in the UK first a few weeks back (sites like RoadRunner had them) but these are readily available on Adidas.com. Make a fake email address to get that 15% discount which drops them to like $183 shipped.

Has anyone successfully painted their CB's to look exactly like the official TB's?
It'll be tough since the pk has some grey in it. Plus you would have to swap the laces (not tough but it's an extra step) You would also have to black out the heel cup

I've seen some with the sole blacked out. But I wanted to see if anyone has found a method to dye the primeknit solid black also.

Last edited:
I swear this thread moves so quick. Now anytime it's more than 200 new posts, i just randomly sample every 5 pages and try to figure out what i've missed. lol.

On a side note, a couple new additions this week.

FREE uncaged TB ultraboost. LONG STORY short:

- Ordered a pair from France when they dropped beginning of December.
- After 2 weeks and no tracking update, i assumed they were lost and filed a claim on PayPal.
- 6 weeks passes and PayPal finally rules in my favor; issuing a full refund.
- Low and behold, 3 days after the refund, i receive this package on my door steps. Box was completely smashed and destroyed though, but i can't complain since they're free. :rofl:

View media item 2307544

yesss just got my tb adipower too!!

I've seen some with the sole blacked out. But I wanted to see if anyone has found a method to dye the primeknit solid black also.
You've obviously have not searched the internet hard enough.

Dupli-Color Aerosol Paint - Vinyl & Fabric Paint in Flat Black will get the job done. A 10 year old can do it.

You've obviously have not searched the internet hard enough.

Dupli-Color Aerosol Paint - Vinyl & Fabric Paint in Flat Black will get the job done. A 10 year old can do it.

Right... I know there are various methods. I wanted to see which produces the best results.

Right... I know there are various methods. I wanted to see which produces the best results.
Aerosol spray can works well, it allows for numerous light coats until the fabric dyes completely black, which allows you to avoid unnecessarily soaking the shoe in paint/dye. Just stuff the shoe with old socks or newspaper so the paint enter though the PK holes and end up on your insole. Also, just carefully tape up the cage and heel counter and you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom