ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Size? had those royal blues for months now. They sat when they were on shelves here in the states. Then when they started disappearing, some people wanted what they can no longer have and wanted to pick them up. 

Not true, Adidas is as hyped, if not, starting to get more hyped than Nike and Jordan. I don't see lots of people retweeting @Nikestore anymore, also Jordan is starting to die off  which is good because I'm starting to see some really nice pairs I wanted back when I was a jit for $300 less than what they're worth in the same condition.

I don't hate on Jordan designs, I hate the hype surrounding it and that 1998 release of the shoe that started this entire ****
The only thing you could say is not true in that statement is when I said  "adidas is easier to cop than the other two."

when you compare normal adidas releases to normal Jordan and Nike releases this is too true.

Please don't try to complain about Yeezys or Pusha Ts because the same can be said about Nike in far greater numbers.

What about banned Jordan 1, royal Jordan 1, shattered backboards, fragments Just Dons, OVOs, Dormbechers, Yeezys,  Nike Labs...etc

Compare a popular shoe that Kanye wears such as black/red Jordan 1.  It released in limited numbers

then rereleased later with left over remaining stock.

White UB has released in larger quantities and restocked far more frequently than any shoe Jordan has ever released.

the majority of adidas shoes do restock in the same year that they are released.

With Jordan you would have to wait almost 5 years if ever.

Just because you struck out on a shoe that is still restocking doesn't make my statement false.

back to the shoes.

Last edited:
Not true, Adidas is as hyped, if not, starting to get more hyped than Nike and Jordan.
You know Nike and adidas' customers aren't just people buying Retros, Yeezys, Foams, etc., right? Those guys are actually the minority of their consumer base. If we're talking about the general consumer base, adidas isn't anywhere near Nike's level. Sure, adidas has some shoes here and there that do well like the Stan Smiths or Superstars but overall in general? Nah, not even close. That's why whenever you walk into Foot Locker, Champs, or Finish Line their Nike product are up front in front of the entrance.

so pissed i slept on the 3M's   last of the 1st gen GOAT boosts... 

Last edited:

so pissed i slept on the 3M's   last of the 1st gen GOAT boosts... 
They only released at ADC and RRS you still got time.

They will have a wider release in the near future.

All the online spots that got the silver ltd should get them.

They are not the last...
devil.gif

Last edited:
thanks for the insight.

Idk man, after seeing all these 2.0 CW's, its going to be hard to beat the 1.0's 
glasses.gif

It's a struggle waiting for the off whites. Hopefully they actually release in Jan if that's to be believed.

View media item 1807422Used it for new running gear. Only works for boost that don't have the discount restriction like the ash purple.

Off white boost need to come out of the Friends & Family protection program.

Last edited:
Not true, Adidas is as hyped, if not, starting to get more hyped than Nike and Jordan. I don't see lots of people retweeting @Nikestore anymore, also Jordan is starting to die off  which is good because I'm starting to see some really nice pairs I wanted back when I was a jit for $300 less than what they're worth in the same condition.

I don't hate on Jordan designs, I hate the hype surrounding it and that 1998 release of the shoe that started this entire ****

What 1998 release?

SNS collab is fire.

Still needing 3M's. Picked up some of the Aqua new wave colorway off of Ebay. For $130 shipped, I had to.

Hopefully I can find the white new wave colorway and then 3M's soon.

got denim stains on my white ultra boost first time wearing with jeans.. anyone know any methods to get them out? i heard bleach, do you think that'll work?

anyone know if the heel for the OG black/purples on the men are a darker shade then the womens? Ive seen stock photos for both and it seems like the mens are a bit more dull, whereas the womens are more saturated. But I'm not sure if that could be due to lighting. Anyone got pics on hand showing the difference, if any?

2.0 1.0 nonsense lol
Its boost, its marketed as a running shoe not a lifestyle shoe so ofc theyre gonna cater to the runners with the new colorways

anyone know if the heel for the OG black/purples on the men are a darker shade then the womens? Ive seen stock photos for both and it seems like the mens are a bit more dull, whereas the womens are more saturated. But I'm not sure if that could be due to lighting. Anyone got pics on hand showing the difference, if any?

pretty sure they are identical. only newer colorways have different heel colors for men/women

Back
Top Bottom