ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Never have had Romaleos. Last I saw, they were on the 2s. Anyway, I just peeped those  on Swoosh and they're out of my size (recommended a 9.5, but the Nike site recommendation certainly isn't perfect). Probably would have gone with those since they are $120 and no tax

In regard to the Adipower sizing, I 'm guess you're recommending I go my TTS (9.5. See chart below)?

1.0: PK 10 and Wool I wear a 10, too; although TTS 9.5s work

2.0: I'll act like those things didn't happen. Don't own a pair, since I was a fan.

3.0: TTS 9.5
Yeah, i meant Romaleo II, which i wear a size 8.5 (same size as my 2010 infrared Air Max 90)

My TTS is 8.5 (vans slip-ons, Kobe VII, VIII, IX and X).

Therefore, my PK 1.0 is size 9 / and wool 1.0 is size 8.5. With that said, my Adidas Adipower is a size 9.

From reading your sizing, My guess is that you are a 9.5 in Air Max 90's, size 9-9.5 in various Jordans, I would go with a size 10 in the Adipower.

was it posted how the guy blacked out the cage on the zebras? was it paint or stickers?

Ok I'm a little confused by this. Why was I charged a $30 custom fee from a $220 sunglasses puchase from italy? Shouldn't there have been no fees? This was after the ruling and was shipped by fedex. Does fedex not do this $800 thing?
Puer Boosts came today. VERY happy with them. Definitely gonna pick up the Burgundys, too.

Has anyone who copped gone .5 down from their UB size? I ordered my normal 10, and think a 9.5 would've been a little snugger (in a good way), but I'd like to hear from others before I try a 9.5 with the Burgs in a couple weeks. TIA.
I saw someone in SoHo adidas store today try the burgundys both TTS and half a size down. I eavesdropped and heard him say to his friend that his UB TTS felt better.

Also NYC Soho adidas location has digi and burgundy colorways of the pure boosts in stock. Also passed by KITH and they had the ace 17 pogba boosts still in stock. Not sure what size tho.

$​730 for 9/10 condition sns worth it guys?
No, imo. I bought 9/10 3M 1.0s for like $275 and regretted it. At least I beat them into the ground though. This is much worse at $730. Better off spending that on other cheaper DS Ultraboosts. 

Don't buy used shoes. Also, seller might say 9/10 but they're probably closer to 7/10.

Last edited:

$​730 for 9/10 condition sns worth it guys?
Paying that much for a used shoe, you will regret it later on. This is just the mega hype making you want to spend that much on a pair of white shoes. I know I regret some of the prices I paid when buying flyknit racers when they were hot and flying off shelves. But if you're ballin like that then why not. You shouldn't need our opinion. Cop what you like.

No, imo. I bought 9/10 3M 1.0s for like $275 and regretted it. At least I beat them into the ground though. This is much worse at $730. Better off spending that on other cheaper DS Ultraboosts. 

Don't buy used shoes. Also, seller might say 9/10 but they're probably closer to 7/10.

Paying that much for a used shoe, you will regret it later on. This is just the mega hype making you want to spend that much on a pair of white shoes. I know I regret some of the prices I paid when buying flyknit racers when they were hot and flying off shelves. But if you're ballin like that then why not. You shouldn't need our opinion. Cop what you like.
you'd regret spending that much on a DS pair.

dont bite.
thanks for the imput guys,
I'm honestly leaning towards no myself lol, if the seller was talking 5- low 6 range I think It would def be more doable, sell a double of something and add light...  they are pads other than dusty bottoms with no drag/yellowing. maybe if I hold oreos/kiths later down the road I can pull some trade bait with adding involved?

​I know the sns is scarce enough as is & In a few more months or 1 year who knows how hard finding them will be especially in my size :/ curse the person I saw in city wearing them
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom