ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The nakeds. But ended up finding a pair for retail so sold the resell pair. 

I don't think I would've gave up the retail status for any pair other than collab. I would pay a slight resell for kiths but those things are still at absurd resell price.
My first resell pair of UB's was the RCs. No regrets.

The nakeds. But ended up finding a pair for retail so sold the resell pair. 

I don't think I would've gave up the retail status for any pair other than collab. I would pay a slight resell for kiths but those things are still at absurd resell price.

I want nakeds so bad for some reason but in my size theyre like 450 :lol:.

roll.gif
 Adidas should be ashmed of themselves for calling those multicolor.... 
lol and its only speckled with multi

These are probably the best looking predominantly black knit uncaged pair.
yea u can def see less of that glitch pattern on these

My first resell pair of UB's was the RCs. No regrets.

Mine were black J&D and SNS shortly after, great prices that couldn't be slept on. 
I want nakeds so bad for some reason but in my size theyre like 450
laugh.gif
For me since the rarity of collabs and how much backdooring goes on in those boutiques sometimes you gotta pay the troll toll.

As for the nakeds, resellers are still quite firm on them but I was able to get them for 275 and sold them for more lol. Shoe game is all funked up.

Last edited:

lol and its only speckled with multi

yea u can def see less of that glitch pattern on these
Glitch pattern aint bad at all in particular CWs, but the TB and the blk/gray glitch didn't really wow me. However this black pattern with speckled multi looks real good. Especially with the mono black ankle collar.

Not on my super need list but if I come across one I'll probably cop.

In all reality, I prefer those uncaged pairs than most of the 3.0s that have come out.

I don't mind paying resell but I will resell some of my shoes also. Only regrets was passing on that WW for 350. 
mean.gif

Whatever happened to Pahko proxying the world them Asia exclusives. That dude was Mr. Olive/Burg 1.0.

Back
Top Bottom