ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done. Sold out in less than 6 minutes.
Thanks guys. Caught the EB drop right when the Oreos went live thanks to the newsletter they sent out. Glad I can sit Feb 1st out now.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

These highsnob owners on facebook aren't budging man
roll.gif
Telling you i was  legit shocked when dude replied deal to me. The previous seller last week stopped responding to me completely when i tried to talk him down. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
just seen prices on sz 11 highsnob. jesus haha
sns double the pain

Last edited:
That's why I tend not to get into anymore of those quarrels. But those dudes are the vet 'know-it-alls' in here.

I am looking to double up on the Nakeds but resell has gone up at least 15%-20% from when I was able to cop a resell pair at $275 (which I later resold for more).

I understand and you generally seem like an I mind my on business dude.

Yeah nakeds have gone up a bit and they will surely go up more. I think not doubling up on these and not getting HS because I had just gotten wool greys were the 2 things I really regret as I had both in front of me for retail.

When I saw HS I was like meh, wool greys are better and a lot of people say lazy collaboration etc. but now I surely think that they are a very cool, simple, nice shade of grey pair with a leather cage that is always really nice and kinda not oftenly done. The problem is that having this experience I end up now sometimes buying stuff just so as to not regret later...

Last edited:

93/17 boosts up early but bofa ******* me around because of foreign payment 
mean.gif

yea saw yall have been getting hit hard with rain. jus wanna see a flick of em out in the wild lol
Oh ****...  Hahaha!  Which site?

Yeah, Im about to wear it the whole weekend 
roll.gif

but for real i hate sizing so much. still debating on going .5 down from my TTS on RC UB and thinking of going .5 up on my Naked UB lol fml so annoying

I understand and you generally seem like an I mind my on business dude.

Yeah nakeds have gone up a bit and they will surely go up more. I think not doubling up on these and not getting HS because I had just gotten wool greys were the 2 things I really regret as I had both in front of me for retail.

When I saw HS I was like meh, wool greys are better and a lot of people say lazy collaboration etc. but now I surely think that they are a very cool, simple, nice shade of grey pair with a leather cage that is always really nice and kinda not oftenly done. The problem is that having this experience I end up now sometimes buying stuff just so as to not regret later...
That certain collab i guess is 'lazy' but by no means were they not dope. They just aren't dope enough to me to demand such a high resell price.

I am surprised resellers still firm on some of those older collabs. Guess they have flipped other shoes in between to not care that all their hyped collab pairs are gonna rot in storage.

need to come across a poor college kid that needs to unload their adidas to buy books.  those will be the deals.  
roll.gif

Last edited:

need to come across a poor college kid that needs to unload their adidas to buy books.  those will be the deals.  
roll.gif

I stood in line with some high school kid who couldn't afford buying another pair to flip because he barely had enough in his account to buy the initial pair he wanted to flip.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom