ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So after picking up the white noise 3.0's last week, I decided to unDS them today. Now that I'm home from work and after wearing them for an entire day I can say I am severely disappointed with the PK on these. I feel like adidas cheaped out using this thin pk that has way too much give in what it technically supposed to be a performance shoe. It sucks because I was looking forward to the olive/tan soles and wool burgs. 1.0 UB are forever the goat.

I am debating pulling out of the ADV Boost and grabbing EQT Boost Ultra PK. 

I just hate that p***y pink on the back. I just needed a simple black/gray shoe.... I need that ish for travel because boost = life ....in the air port and on planes.

The popularity of Adidas / boost right now drives me crazy when I miss out on a new UB or NMD release but it has also made my life much easier for Jordan retros. It's so easy now. I mean damn Nike just automatically adds them to my cart on the app and I'm good to go. Thanks Adidas.
I still struck out on bred 1s 

How much does your plug ask from you anyways? Man I never could get yeezys period. I don't understand how people can cop manual. I know a manager who rigs FNL releases but I'm not close enough to ask him to hook me up.

Supposedly these zebras are a bit more limited than other V2's so he still doesn't have a set price yet. I can pm you once I find out. He's been pretty reasonable, well as reasonable as resellers can be.

So after picking up the white noise 3.0's last week, I decided to unDS them today. Now that I'm home from work and after wearing them for an entire day I can say I am severely disappointed with the PK on these. I feel like adidas cheaped out using this thin pk that has way too much give in what it technically supposed to be a performance shoe. It sucks because I was looking forward to the olive/tan soles and wool burgs. 1.0 UB are forever the goat.

This is how i initially felt about the 3.0s after holding them in my hands for the first time; the PK definitely feels loose. Haven't bought a single pair of 3.0s and thinking i may pass on most 3.0s like i did with the 2.0. UB 1.0 is king.

nerd.gif
 Damn that's a pretty good price. 

Too bad it's used 
frown.gif
 And I never believe what they say regarding how many wears it has gone through. Two probably means 20 or something 
laugh.gif

Nmd thread is a lot more laid back than Yzy or Boost.
The OG drop brought in the most newbies with "interesting" posts. Mostly faded away now. Your favorite & not so favorite Boost members pop in regular.

Honestly, this main Boost thread is not too bad.
Better than Jordan retro threads.
"Daily festivities" bring everyone back.
Just when you thought you were out, get pulled back in.
Good to know. I am still subscribed to the NMD thread but never go in there. Back when I used to though, this thread and NMD were pretty similar and folks would post links of the same NMD in both threads. It's pretty much separated now but I recall the last time I went in there I saw no familiar NTer names. Only the handful of regulars in here that I recall their NT name.

There is however some folks that used to be regulars in this thread that never go in here and stay in the NMD thread.

Never been in any other thread other than this thread and NMD thread so can't really have an opinion vs. Jordan threads.

I've peeked into the Yeezy thread before and man, that's a whole different world there.

nerd.gif
 Damn that's a pretty good price. 

Too bad it's used 
frown.gif
 And I never believe what they say regarding how many wears it has gone through. Two probably means 20 or something 
laugh.gif
those look pretty clean as well for the price. Mine are way more worn and have offers of 250-300

edit: he must be a member, he took his buy it now price down 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The OG drop brought in the most newbies with "interesting" posts. Mostly faded away now. Your favorite & not so favorite Boost members pop in regular.

This thread is GOAT. :lol:

Nmd thread doesn't have burger talk tho

I wouldn't be able to leave the yeezy thread there's so much drama and stupidity is like the Jersey Shore of threads haha

Is it just me or do the Oreos look more "bubbly" on foot? Comparing them on feet to my 1.0s and they look really poofy. Not sure if I'm describing it right haha.

Seems like 90% went with the 93/17 turbo boost.

Went TTS with mine. Will see how it fits. Was there an insole can anyone confirm?

Low key kinda pissed off because on ************* they had pictures FROM ADIDAS that showed the EQT Support ADV with the turbo red on the heel but on Adidas' website they were a triple black color way... I was excited...

Low key kinda pissed off because on ************* they had pictures FROM ADIDAS that showed the EQT Support ADV with the turbo red on the heel but on Adidas' website they were a triple black color way... I was excited...
Ok so what was starred was sole collector and I just realized that they were a kids shoe... fml i was excited...

Back
Top Bottom