ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
copped on asos 
roll.gif

so i closed my eyes and checked out, went TTS lets pray

my wallet is bleeding got the harden BHM coming in today too

Sizes:6,7,8,9,9.5,11,12,13 remain.  Corporate with a few sizes for phone order.  Those guys are mad chill over there, so give em a call. 513-771-0432

Depends on the shoe & the guy's mood at that moment.
When Jordan 4 snake came out that morning, girl that answered was told to say not in, but would take phone orders. Shoes pop up on social media within next 15 min. Called and was told no phone orders.

Really?
Timing suspect and abrupt change equals BS.
Have bought from boutiques all around country, but will not spend money there. F* them.

3 credit cards failed but finally managed to check out a size 12 on 4th card All of my pages (6-7 tabs on 2 laptops) that got through splash went OOS though after I copped 1 pair.

Last edited:
ha, said sold out.... I refreshed almost all sizes popped back up... immediately snagged my size and bought. Wonder if that will hold up?

Depends on the shoe & the guy's mood at that moment.
When Jordan 4 snake came out that morning, girl that answered was told to say not in, but would take phone orders. Shoes pop up on social media within next 15 min. Called and was told no phone orders.

Really?
Timing suspect and abrupt change equals BS.
Have bought from boutiques all around country, but will not spend money there. F* them.

Someone salty. LOL

Anyone just notice ADC sold out then all of a sudden a FSR popped back up? Got a 9.5 and a 10 just because I don't trust Adidas sizing.

Last edited:
Carts being released because ADC checkout is bugged af. Had to checkout as a guest after getting error messages on my account.

Back
Top Bottom