ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How long does it take for your Boost's to start yellowing. I think mine start becoming noticeable on the 4th or 5th wear
mean.gif
I need some sort of way to prevent it from happening, rather than to paint over it.
Really depends on how you wear it imo. I mean on what surfaces you step on to. My 3Ms and MG don't have any sign of yellowing although I have used them more than enough. My Silver 1.0 has yellowing by the 3rd wear. Although I used it for a few hours on a wet grass the 3rd time I used it.

How long does it take for your Boost's to start yellowing. I think mine start becoming noticeable on the 4th or 5th wear :smh: I need some sort of way to prevent it from happening, rather than to paint over it.

Really depends on how you wear it imo. I mean on what surfaces you step on to. My 3Ms and MG don't have any sign of yellowing although I have used them more than enough. My Silver 1.0 has yellowing by the 3rd wear. Although I used it for a few hours on a wet grass the 3rd time I used it.

If I kept them clean, would it have prevented the yellowing? I read that water can also speed up the yellowing process.

Last edited:
If I kept them clean, would it have prevented the yellowing? I read that water can also speed up the yellowing process.
I believe yellowing is unpreventable. You may be able to slow it down. As per water, im really confused. At first I believed water may speed up the process but others clean their UB via washing machine and don't have any sign of yellowing. 
eyes.gif

The yellowing process will be expedited if water is left on it. After cleaning you just have to wipe away the excess droplets and leave to air dry.

Also, if you have stains or dirt even in dry conditions will lead it to have a brownish tint on it after washing ,so don't sit on stains for too long as they set in fast. 

Same thing with styrofoam boxes in the supermarket (where seafood is sold) they yellow quickly due to how the material can take in stains so fast.

Hadn't seen this posted yet...Looks like they might be going with a solid black cage on these
Yesss MC's looking sick as ever on feet, especially with that solid cage. The translucent cage didn't do much for this cw so I hope they end up sticking with the solid black cage. I don't mind the translucent cage on the Oreo 3.0 but on these I much prefer the solid cage.

Thanks! i prefer to ask cause i just got kicked from the FB group just for asking...

Can someone advise on a reliable ATC service for ADC EU?

I never thought i would ask for this but since i took a L on every last release... 

im curious to see what hype will be like on the next eqt 93/17. So many were on the fence at first that it was an easy cop, but now everyone seems to love them.

Thanks! i prefer to ask cause i just got kicked from the FB group just for asking...

I never thought i would ask for this but since i took a L on every last release... 

Other members can chime in. I have no idea. I asked a question a few pages back about atc services and someone gave some but don't know if thats compatible with adc eu.

What groups was that? Adidas boost WW? I swear I saw you from the groups. You were the one asking a LC for CB 1.0?

Last edited:

RSVP, Sneaker Access have usually slots for ADC EU 

They took all the Bape NMD though 

Last edited:
finally got my refund from Worldbox so thats a relief. thinking I need to get these triple white 1.0's before they set up, only UB I feel I really need

Back
Top Bottom