ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SNS x SS UB 3.0 looks so lackluster to me.. would rather pay for reigning champs UB if i wanted that colorway easily twice over.

Trace Cargo's got to be my fave 3.0 colorway by far. The PK really lends itself beautifully to the sorta snake/camo effect. Such a textural 3D aspect to them. I LOVE THESE!

I need to double-up STAT.

Last edited:
So for those who own the Naked UBs. Were they more snug than usual in size? Trying to find a decent deal for my size.

So for those who own the Naked UBs. Were they more snug than usual in size? Trying to find a decent deal for my size.
I think the consensus is to go usual UB size, but they are a bit more snug reported from others, not to point that you need to size up. 

was just able to purchase 3 pair of night cargos from ADC.  size 12, 12.5, 13.  sizes keep popping up.

SNS arent growing on me, liked em from the start. Only problem is so many black/white combos, but these are sweet. What time on 8th will they go on sale through SNS? Typically that is, I know no one knows the exact time. Will these all be gone in under 2 secs?

Waiting on SNS x SS "growing on me" post... 
laugh.gif
 Just a matter of time...

Haha, figured...just wanted to get ya'lls experience. Oh well, on to the next.
they're trolling you, you're prob good
/\ We're being sarcastic. Shipping confirmation email question posts are literally a dime a dozen and if you paid someone a dollar for everytime it's been asked in this thread, it's likely you could buy every UB ever made.

Everyone just needs to exercise some bloody patience. 

everyone should stop hating on the SNS we all know everyones gonna try in the end lol. people who dont "like" them will end up getting them and the ones who do like them will take the L and pay resell like every other release lol 

SNS arent growing on me, liked em from the start. Only problem is so many black/white combos, but these are sweet. What time on 8th will they go on sale through SNS? Typically that is, I know no one knows the exact time. Will these all be gone in under 2 secs?
SNS will have a countdown

And yes. They will be gone before you can blink.

I think the consensus is to go usual UB size, but they are a bit more snug reported from others, not to point that you need to size up. 
Yeah I was just thinking since I can wear size 11 in the 1.0 but my preferred size is 11.5. Only been able to find size 11 Naked UBs so I wonder if they're gonna be too snug on me. Regular 1.0's in size 11 are fine but I just like a bit more toe space that I get with size 11.5. 

Truthfully, good on-foot pics really can change my opinion.

At first blush, SNSxSocial Status were meh but product shots only get you so far.

I'm reserving my judgement for official in hand/on feet looks.

Kith UBs followed the same trajectory for me.

Nakeds do feel snug but length-wise you'll be good if you stick with your normal 1.0/2.0 UB size.

I tried a .5sz up and it felt roomier but too much toe room for my comfort up top.

If you a no insole dude, this would be the shoe to do it with. Leather insole is not as dope as it seems anyways.

Last edited:

everyone should stop hating on the SNS we all know everyones gonna try in the end lol. people who dont "like" them will end up getting them and the ones who do like them will take the L and pay resell like every other release lol 
The only reason I would want to get them is to resell them but not gonna go through the effort to do all that.

They are nice but the toe cap and just overall design doesn't appeal to me. Looks too Pureboost Day One for me.

Nakeds do feel snug but length-wise you'll be good if you stick with your normal 1.0/2.0 UB size.

I tried a .5sz up and it felt roomier but too much toe room for my comfort up top.

If you a no insole dude, this would be the shoe to do it with. Leather insole is not as dope as it seems anyways.
Thanks for the info. It's mostly the length that I am wondering about. They would be worn with thin socks during the summer. I actually love leather insoles but it's all personal taste I guess :wink:

Thanks for the info. It's mostly the length that I am wondering about. They would be worn with thin socks during the summer. I actually love leather insoles but it's all personal taste I guess :wink:
Yea I wear thin socks 90% of the time. Been wearing long socks lately because it's been a colder Winter than usual here in the bay.

Leather soles are cool but I wouldn't have complained if they came with regular UB insoles.

I think it's because I can feel the consortium handshake embossing.

Back
Top Bottom