ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone out here making statements that SNS 3.0 > SNS 1.0 -- All that means to me is that you don't own 1.0 SNS. There is no way the two are even remotely in the same universe. IMO, of course.

1.0 feels like I have nothing on. 2.0's don't feel bulky or uncomfortable,I just don't agree with the consensus that 2.0 is more comfortable.

Ah well, those are prob the goldilocks fit for your feets. 1.0 will always be the all-around best UB to date.

anyone else still not get their CNY ultra boost from saints?? my package has been stuck in customs since the 14th of last month, not looking good...

I have not received mines yet. How do you know it's stuck at customs? How were you able to track it?

Anyone out here making statements that SNS 3.0 > SNS 1.0 -- All that means to me is that you don't own 1.0 SNS. There is no way the two are even remotely in the same universe. IMO, of course.

do you know the definition of opinion?

you cant say someone doesnt like something because they dont have spmething else and then end that by saying IMO. you're severly contradicting yourself.

Last edited:
I really like the SNS/SS ub and don't understand why some people hate them so much. That cage looks super cool, seems suede?

I really dont care for any of the SNS 
laugh.gif

The SNS/SS are really straight with me, I like them a lot. If it happens that I don't get them, I won't be super upset. I've lucked out with quite a bit of stuff I did want recently.

I made that statement and had SNS 1.0. Didn't like them at all. sold them for retail. Wish I held them tho lol

Yes ! Fire, glad you find them, hope they didn't broke your wallet 
Thanks man been a long search, actually used my extra pair of RCs to fund these. 

Hands down my fav ub collab. And only one I actually kept
Glad you kept, those prices would've had you sick. I love that the tongue tab is bigger than usual and it isn't restricting as the other 1.0's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom