ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Any info on the Social Stats x SNS UB? Is it going to be super limited like normal so impossible to get? The first SNS is going for $700+. Should we expect this one to be as bad?
no cause its yeezy season so there's gonna be people undercutting the market like crazy to get money to put towards the yeezys. i dont expect resell to be much at all

Last edited:

Do you guys think this will be the year of the EQT 93/17 Boost ? 
The boost god seems to think so
laugh.gif

Boost is separating in that picture, someone else here posted earlier with boost separating mentioning gorilla glue, do not use that whatsoever. 

Best glue out there is barge cement super stick but i've yet to see anyone try it on boost. 

lol EQT 93/17 sold well on its first release. adidas  isn't dumb and will cash on that making a primeknit version or add more details to the sneaker. It will be the year of the EQT and UB mids will be behind it

Will be extremely difficult to cop like most of the other collabs. Resell will only go up but doubt if it reaches SNS level prices.
Damn I was hoping you'd say there would be no resell at all. I live near a store and can get several pairs so friends that wear UB have been hitting me up bc they know I don't even wear Adidas. I honestly don't feel like ooping for half a dozen people but I'm not going to **** on them by just being lazy. The karma will come back to me.

Back
Top Bottom