ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Let's start the weekend off right boys...

My top 5 boost shoes, in my closet.

Thank you to NT'er that sent me my grails all the way from Qatar.
nthat.gif

nice! im missing the sns :frown: 

& these pics of neons & solar 1.0s are not helping with good weather coming in the next few months
mean.gif

I went with white for now.

Hmm white is nice too. What length laces did you use? Thought about getting white & black rope laces for mines at one point. The regular black laces are too boring to me lol. Wanted pink ones to make em pop a lil more but that pink shade is weird lol

Last edited:
Hmm white is nice too. What length laces did you use? Thought about getting white & black rope laces for mines at one point. The regular black laces are too boring to me lol. Wanted pink ones to make em pop a lil more but that pink shade is weird lol
I am using a spare white UB lace so it is 42" It's a good length. Not super long like the EQT. I posted before but here is a pic of how much longer the EQT is to UB lace. guessing EQT is a 48 or 50 inch lace.

No prob! RLS got some quality laces but if you looking for that exact turbo red shade, not quite sure where you can find that.

Good luck!

Yea i literally just copped 3 different white & black laces from them haha

I found some pink & white rope laces on Angelus Paint site but the pink looks too bright

RLS liked my comment when i suggested to them that they shouLd make some Turbo Red laces tho :nerd: So hopefully they make em in the future lol

Went to a birthday party last night at Peter Piper wearing my white 1.0s and a child proceeded to drop an entire slice of pizza on my shoes...

I immediately fled to my house to scrub my shoes with oxyclean for about 15 minutes and after a throw in the wash thankfully they came out unscaved 
nthat.gif

Yea i literally just copped 3 different white & black laces from them haha

I found some pink & white rope laces on Angelus Paint site but the pink looks too bright

RLS liked my comment when i suggested to them that they shouLd make some Turbo Red laces tho
nerd.gif
So hopefully they make em in the future lol
Sick. that might look good as well on the white version of the eqt:

Stockx. Sign up and get a $25 first time purchase coupon. They are going for $230-$235 right now. Put a bid in at around $220 and someone will accept. I got mine for under $215 doing it this way

Wow. Genius! Thanks for that man. I just placed a bid .

Went to a birthday party last night at Peter Piper wearing my white 1.0s and a child proceeded to drop an entire slice of pizza on my shoes...

I immediately fled to my house to scrub my shoes with oxyclean for about 15 minutes and after a throw in the wash thankfully they came out unscaved 
nthat.gif

that's why I never wear white shoes in a bar setting or anywhere around kids 
laugh.gif

one time i was wearing suede sneakers to this mexican joint

and the lady changing out the sauces dropped the bucket on the floor

and no lie it was like slow motion i had to matrix my way out of the path of flying salsa

Last edited:
Them white ones are nice but i wouldnt cop cuz im scared of white PK haha. I barely wear my white UB 1.0s cuz of that
lol those white 1.0s are super machine washable.

And I am a bigger fan of white base shoes vs. black. Don't mind the dirt too much.

Does anyone know insoles that come close to the ub insoles?
Had a pair of ub insoles in my nmd pk. And it was a difference like night and day compared to without them.
But after the ub broke in a bit I putzen the insoles back in the ub.
So now i'm looking for a replacement insole for the nmd..
Thanks in Advance
I have these in my PK NMD but they are certainly softer than the UB insole.

Amazon product ASIN B0012SAYQY

Ok so I give up trying to keep myself from buying the UB RC (black and white combo with 1.0 knit is my fav). What's a fair price for a size 12? 

I don't care about hype
sick.gif
Nor do I. To be clear, the PB 3.0 is a very respectable silhouette. Adidas has made massive changes to its aesthetics (3.0 is super streamlined compared to 1.0/2.0 with a totally different upper) and performance (heel's been firmed up, I assume burrito tongue helps with lockdown, and the flared Boost sole improves stability), and while the PB's been improved in every way possible, this model, just like the Alphabounce, are otherwise very solid sneakers that people don't stunt in. 

Sick. that might look good as well on the white version of the eqt:
those white ones are killing me. blow the og pair out the water imo
Same if you went with 9.5
aint scared of a little toe bulge lol all my uncaged's have it which so happen to 9.5 
Nice. Yeah, you wouldn't think that thin piece would work but it does unless you're just swimming in the shoes
swimming was when i accidently got tricos in 10.5
laugh.gif

Are there any matching pink laces for the EQT 93/17s? I kinda got some rope laces in mines but idk if i like em more than the stock black ones

Heres some pics for reference...

try lacelab as well. i like the quality of their laces over RLS

Back
Top Bottom