ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My last two orders from ADC are using slower fedex home delivery, instead of the chosen expidited shipping. I thought someone just screwed up on the previous order, but this is twice in a row. They are doing it in purpose now. Kinda shady.
Same here. 

Expedited shipping that left on Friday last week, supposed to arrive tomorrow.... 

Question for you guys!!!!!!! Does grey wool 1.0 ultra boost fit true to size or big. My friend is a 10.5 . So true to size ? Big or small??? Let me know please
Fits TTS for me since the wool PK is more forgiving than the CB1.0 or white 1.0.

My Trace Cargos just came in from GOAT. I was so excited to get them and low and behold, Adidas dog***t quality strikes again. I am not one to nitpick as glue stains are pretty common on shoes, but this pair has a ton around the heel cups, and on top of that the PK is crooked. For those lines that meet on the back of the heelcup, one shoes has 6 and the other has 5. I guess I just have to live with it since they are such a limited shoe, but definitely not happy with the quality.

My Trace Cargos just came in from GOAT. I was so excited to get them and low and behold, Adidas dog***t quality strikes again. I am not one to nitpick as glue stains are pretty common on shoes, but this pair has a ton around the heel cups, and on top of that the PK is crooked. For those lines that meet on the back of the heelcup, one shoes has 6 and the other has 5. I guess I just have to live with it since they are such a limited shoe, but definitely not happy with the quality.
Pretty weak af esp. since you bought for a high price point (likely)

While it would be great to have, I don't see why there are such high quality control expectations for Adidas/Nike products.

These aren't Balenciaga's or Guiseppe Zanotti's.  These are runners/gym shoes that are not handmade.  There aren't many "perfect pairs" out there.  

While it would be great to have, I don't see why there are such high quality control expectations for Adidas/Nike products.

These aren't Balenciaga's or Guiseppe Zanotti's.  These are runners/gym shoes that are not handmade.  There aren't many "perfect pairs" out there.  
You're either on one side of the fence or the other side of the fence with this topic.

The glue stain is pretty excessive, which is something I don't normally complain about since it's just par for the course in this hobby. It looks like they placed the heelcup and decided it was wrong, moved it, and left all the glue there. But at this point what can we do? I've read stories about people getting Yeezys with major defect. We either take it or leave it, just sucks that we have to put up with this.

The glue stain is pretty excessive, which is something I don't normally complain about since it's just par for the course in this hobby. It looks like they placed the heelcup and decided it was wrong, moved it, and left all the glue there. But at this point what can we do? I've read stories about people getting Yeezys with major defect. We either take it or leave it, just sucks that we have to put up with this.

It is what it is.

Got my TTS 93/17s and I'm as happy as can be.

If these didn't stand out so much I would try and wear them as much as I could.

When i ended up scoring Red October's and the midsole paint job was one of the worst i've seen, I just accepted that it's how it is.  I even had the red midsole paint on the air bubble and they smelled weird.  Probably the worst QC i've seen so far.

However, these companies aren't making the shoes to be "worth" the resale value.  They're making them to be worth retail, anything else is what someone is willing to pay for.  

Man these things are wild. Can easily say more comfy to me than Ultra Boosts. Almost hard to see how others don't see it that way. The look is great and the comfort has me debating picking up every colorway and making this shoe my go to instead of Ultra Boosts.

But we'll see how I feel after this 11 hour shift today hahah

Last edited:
Anyone have the pure white Pureboost 2s?  Saw them yesterday at FNL while I was entering a 350 raffle ticket... they looked cooler than I thought they would.   

Haven't seen many on feet pics, or any reviews.  Anyone have them?  Comfy?

Size 7.5 collegiate navy 1.0's on StockX right now for $175 plus $25 off coupon for signing up makes a good deal for any small feet out there

Goat didnt qc? I sent in some legend blues and there was like barely and glue stains on it and they ended up canceling the order.

You would need a fabric medium to mix with the paint to paint the knit. It does stiffin it up tho and takes a few coats to achieve anything. Idk how easy/hard it would be to getvstraight stripes even with tape because it might bleed. Heres an example of some knit I blacked out on my kva

Also about the glue. Is it like a layer still or just some leftover residue? If its still thick I just wet it down with acetone then scraped it with my nail or like a credit card. If its just residue put the acetone onto it then take a toothbrush and rub it back and forth and it will create the glue that is in the knit to ball up then you can pick it out. Just make sure you use enough acetone.

I managed to get most of the glue off, the remaining glue is just residue embeded in the knit. Ive gone over it 4-5 times with acetone and a tooth brush and its gotten better but since its white over black knit you can still kinda see it, i feel like im just rubbing it deeper in to the knit at this point. Really kinda been stressing over it. Was gonna try some goo gone or maybe a debonder. Other than that I'm gonna have to put something over it, paint or 3m strips. I can't deal with that residue, however light, just bothers me.

Goat didnt qc? I sent in some legend blues and there was like barely and glue stains on it and they ended up canceling the order.
There's basically a border around the heelcup. I have about 10 pairs of boost and this is the only one that I noticed.

has Y-3 women always been one size and half up in UK conversion? ordered a 7UK and label shows 8.5 US/7 UK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom