ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Here comes another 10 pages of cancellation emails
roll.gif

Wow, I hit on SNS for a 9.5. Got the confirmation email from them even after PayPal payment was accepted and then crashed [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Congrats. I was in the same boat. Makes me less salty to know someone in my situation was still able to get thru.

I thought goin with paypal was a critical mistake but I think if i paid directly thru CC i woulda got a fraud alert and would have no chance to replace the order.

What time was your paypal pymwnt email? Mine was 8:15 PST

these will drop in price hard.  if you're looking to cop on the secondary. advise you wait til after the next drop.
They are dropping quickly. Seen them drop from $700 to $500 in one of the sizes I want. Most GOAT prices are still $600-700 but no one is biting. 

Sns ultra boost tea time resell price rose to 800-900. Will these go up too after dropping?

Resell will increase once most fail on the 18th.

:smh: immediately after release of Tea Time, I turned down a $260 meet up in NYC for a pair.. :x talk about being cheap

Until you get a shipping confirmation email from SNS, don't think your order went through just because you got a order + paypal confirmation email. SNS is notorious for overselling/cancelling.

Until you get a shipping confirmation email from SNS, don't think your order went through just because you got a order + paypal confirmation email. SNS is notorious for overselling/cancelling.
Still order confirmation is better as cancel email 
happy.gif

from personal experience, SNS is notorious for overselling/cancelling if you DON'T get an order confirmation from SNS. I only get cancellations/overselling when I ONLY get a paypal confirmation. 

took a L on these but was able to get a pair of energy boost snowboard boots..ill be boosting on the slopes 

Back
Top Bottom