ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$110 for 1.0 mystery grey UB 7/10 Just haven't been cleaned

Is that a cop?
They were originally 4/10. After the cleaning the seller bumped them up to 7/10
laugh.gif

anytime a seller is selling used shoes and doesnt even bother to clean them is a sign to run for the hills.

5 minutes of effort, if that, to get a few extra bucks?

Hmmm, when do you guys feel SNS x SS UB resale will be at its lowest? Just before the worldwide release or maybe in a few days? I want to get al least 1 pair before WW drop as I'll likely take a L on those too but I'll try. After the final WW drop, I'm thinking prices will start creeping up to prices I would never buy at.

Last edited:
Hmmm, when do you guys feel SNS x SS UB resale will be at its lowest? Just before the worldwide release or maybe in a few days? I want to get al least 1 pair before WW drop as I'll likely take a L on those too but I'll try. After the final WW drop, I'm thinking prices will start creeping up to prices I would never buy at.
going to wait until after the WW drop to get mine, there isn't that much resale money to go around when it's yzy szn and hoping the reseller kids get desperate

Lowest I've seen is 420 shipped for a 10.5 and that sold fast

Lowest I've seen is 420 shipped for a 10.5 and that sold fast
Hmmm. They just released today and sellers were asking for $650-700 initially. That has dropped down to $500 or so (sz 11-12) in price on GOAT just today.

I remember sellers were asking for $320-360 or so when OG NMD's had just released in Europe and before people got their ADC pairs in the US. That is down to $240-260 or so now.

I have a feeling these might drop to less than $400. At least for a short time.

Last edited:
Ive only sold a couple things on ebay. If I do any sellong its usually local. What are chances goat accepts me and does it really take weeks? Theres an offer for creams I might want to take advantage of.

Hmmm. They just released today and sellers were asking for $650-700 initially. That has dropped down to $500 or so in price on GOAT just today.

Sellers were asking for $320-360 or so when OG NMD's had just released. That is down to $240-260 or so now.
Well OG NMDs had GR #s basically so probably not the best comparison. Like what @B000ster  said though I'd probably wait until after WW drop unless you find some amazing deal

Ive only sold a couple things on ebay. If I do any sellong its usually local. What are chances goat accepts me and does it really take weeks? Theres an offer for creams I might want to take advantage of.
I was in the same spot signing up for GOAT and it took 2 weeks still. Funny you mention creams, I finally caved in on a pair today on the app

Well OG NMDs had GR #s basically so probably not the best comparison. Like what @B000ster
 said though I'd probably wait until after WW drop unless you find some amazing deal

Well, we can look at Yeezy releases then. They are highest before pairs are released and still high on release day due to salty folks giving in. Then, they slowly decrease for a short while and then begin rising slowly again.

I was in the same spot signing up for GOAT and it took 2 weeks still. Funny you mention creams, I finally caved in on a pair today on the app

:lol:. Damn thats ironic. Hope you love them. Thanks for the info

Good luck. I've been waiting a long long long time

Jesus better get a jump on it then :lol:. Thats ridiculous/crazy. Guess they dont want peoples $

Last edited:
Good luck. I've been waiting a long long long time

Send them an email or a message in-app and they'll ask you to send pictures of a few shoes you want to sell. I did that and they approved me immediately. Others have done the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom