ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SB was my uncaged but those were $600 of the bat...  No thanks 
laugh.gif
Yea i never really got into those Soleboxes. Just looked like an ST to me at the time.

But the resell market flooded with fakes on both. I can notice more hypebeast fakes but some Solebox ones are pretty close.

Hypebeast / Nice Kicks / SNS 1.0 where they only collabs I tried to manual back then. But I didn't realize how much of a losing battle that was since I was still a noob in the sneaker game.

Didn't realize at the time UBs/NMDs would rise up in the ranks to Nike/Jordan.

First StockX purchase, pretty happy. Also, Naked already shipped my Silver Boosts this morning. Should be here on Monday. I love Naked!

Last edited:
I hate the post office man. Highsnobs were out for delivery all day yesterday and never arrived. They're out for delivery again today.

First StockX purchase, pretty happy. Also, Naked already shipped my Silver Boosts this morning. Should be here on Monday. I love Naked!
I you don't mind me asking, what size and how much? From the time I've been stalking stockx for the TC, prices were consistently too high. The min offer is 300+ for my sz9.

I you don't mind me asking, what size and how much? From the time I've been stalking stockx for the TC, prices were consistently too high. The min offer is 300+ for my sz9.
lol I think you asked me this before. I was the guy who got size 8 for $240 before the coupon. came out to $228 in the end.

I feel like Instagram raffles are just ways to get more followers to those pages. Especially when you gotta follow two pages just to win 1 raffle. Or has anybody ever won an IG raffle?

I feel like Instagram raffles are just ways to get more followers to those pages. Especially when you gotta follow two pages just to win 1 raffle. Or has anybody ever won an IG raffle?
I agree, but i think i've seen people win them. I refuse to enter them though, i rather enter the the normal raffles where you just submit your info. 

Back
Top Bottom