ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really enjoying the sns ss in hand. materials are very interesting. definitely keeping a pair on ice.

Anyone else not like the shape of the toe on 3.0? Kind of round and weird looking when I look down

Me. The rubber toe piece on my night cargo bulges out causing an indentation look right before the cage.. I can't get over it.
That and the stretch marks keeping my wallet safe for the most part.

I know these aren't hyped but finally unboxed these and I'm loving them and they feel like they have proper arch support on the instep. I only tried them on didn't wear them out. My TTS is 10.5 got a 10 in these and fit nice with a little room in the length.

Idk why but I really like the tan stitching

Gonna get myself a pair in the next wage of sales :tongue: 

Me. The rubber toe piece on my night cargo bulges out causing an indentation look right before the cage.. I can't get over it.
That and the stretch marks keeping my wallet safe for the most part.
Yea man same here.. Think I'm gonna dump any 3.0s I have and just accept the fact that ultra boost are whack now compared to 1.0s..

I gotta be honest, the Iniki looked bad when I first saw it, but the navy pair is starting to call me
mean.gif
The other CWs are more flavory lol 

I know these aren't hyped but finally unboxed these and I'm loving them and they feel like they have proper arch support on the instep. I only tried them on didn't wear them out. My TTS is 10.5 got a 10 in these and fit nice with a little room in the length.

Idk why but I really like the tan stitching
nice pickup.. those are very underrated for sure.. If I can cop for less than $100, they would be great gym shoes

I'm hoping they aren't as light or white like these pics and lighting. I'm hoping for a more grey color for RC2.0

Back
Top Bottom