ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

Man, not even gonna lie, I thought the thread got deleted because of the title change. :lol:

Didn't get a chance to log on all day and when I finally did I didn't notice the usual title. I thought maybe burger talk came back up and @babyJs23
 closed the thread. 

Do you also want the #roadto1000andsize83Ms

i do agree that john wall is the best POINT guard in the league in the sense of passing and setting others up (+ speed with the ball)...but not best player in the PG position...if that makes any sense :lol:

on-topic: that turquoise UB looked nice AF

Last edited:
mad.gif
 Oh, OK, they gonna give Kolors and this an all black knit, but give the 3.0 colorway called "TRIPLE BLACK" a partial black knit. Alright ADIDAS, what games you playing, fam!!??
Do you also want the #roadto1000andsize83Ms
Nah, just #roadtosize83Ms

Last edited:
PSA: For those of you who have purchased the Silver Ultra Boost for pre-order and still have your order marked as "order received, waiting to be packed" contact Adidas Customer Service. I did it by live chat but you can e-mail them as well. I received a 20% off coupon for the backordered order. Just give them your order number and they'll look into it for you.

There were catalog pics showing 2 diff TB 3.0s.

The one that's coming out soon with the grey accents in the upper and another that seemed to be truly black. Not sure if the true black one got scrapped or just gonna be further down the line.

The one that's coming out soon with the grey accents in the upper and another that seemed to be truly black. Not sure if the true black one got scrapped or just gonna be further down the line.
You're talking about the one with the leather cage as the one that's truly black right? Or do both TBs have leather cages?

Need some advice from you sneakerheads here. Total newbie here looking to purchase his first pair of Ultra Boosts (as you can tell from my username). Wondering which I should get:

or should I wait for the triple black 3.0s?

I'm intending to wear it for everyday use and am a size 40 reference (small feet). Can't decide and maybe not informed enough to make a decision

You're talking about the one with the leather cage as the one that's truly black right? Or do both TBs have leather cages?

No I'm talking about TB as in black Boost. The one I posted is CB LTD 3.0 or whatever, but not TB.

Neither of the TBs have leather cages to my knowledge.

Need some advice from you sneakerheads here. Total newbie here looking to purchase his first pair of Ultra Boosts (as you can tell from my username). Wondering which I should get:
View media item 2343561 or should I wait for the triple black 3.0s?

I'm intending to wear it for everyday use and am a size 40 reference (small feet). Can't decide and maybe not informed enough to make a decision

Get what you like... that's what matters

View media item 2343561 or should I wait for the triple black 3.0s?

My preference would be TB 3.0

No I'm talking about TB as in black Boost. The one I posted is CB LTD 3.0 or whatever, but not TB.

Neither of the TBs have leather cages to my knowledge.
Oh yeah forgot they were core black. My bad. I'd think about copping the core blacks and blacking out the midsole myself tbh. The greyish tint on TBs is making me a little iffy about trying to get them on the 1st. 

Oh yeah forgot they were core black. My bad. I'd think about copping the core blacks and blacking out the midsole myself tbh. The greyish tint on TBs is making me a little iffy about trying to get them on the 1st. 
They would look much better than the pair dropping on the 1st. 

Full black upper/leather cage/black torsion > grey hints/torsion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom