ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just scooped an 8 on ADC!
smokin.gif

#TeamManual
Triple black?

I'm not even seeing sizes, just SOLD OUT, even if I refresh

Adidas at some point needs to rethink their strategy. I think it's true on both ends where people who strike out will be upset at first but eventually come back and try their luck again, but the other half have taken so many L's on these releases that they may abandon or just not even try anymore. I think that will be the issue later on, that potential customers will be indifferent and not even care to try bc in their minds it's pointless.

That is a mentality that is negative for any business. They will literally lose customers at this rate. If the only answer to purchasing a sneaker is to use a bot just to have a chance.  The chances an average person who hears about how comfortable Ultraboost are for running etc and wants to grab a pair are fairly slim and that's bad for business in the long run.
Once they have created enough hype they usually release some cws in numbers large enough for casual buyers to get a pair. At least here you don't have to jump through hoops to get most mesh NMDs and even some PKs. Many stores still have some sizes of the Tricos left and those released ages ago. Most of the gradient UBs went on discount and only the hyped cws like triple whites sell out instantly.

The exception to the rule are Yeezys, of course. But they DO produce large numbers of those. It's just that every twelve-year-old has started to put an effort into getting pairs, so they're impossible to get unless you dedicate your whole weekend to getting a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom