ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope I can get a 12 in the WM R2 on adidas tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up though. Planning on an L haha

Felling the Inkis but not at retail 

Hopefully they'll feel me as well on sales haha 

Sneakernews & SBD says otherwise
Sneakernews & SBD actually aren't very credible 
laugh.gif

Pics of samples with that pattern were floating around before pics of 3.0 even surfaced.

Never seen mind sharing...

The pix @ Adidas used to market the 3.0 are very similar to these TW's. And if be these are indeed the 4.0's planned for production, they low key slid us the current 3.0 pattern which is pretty f*****g clever on their end.

Last edited:
The pix @ Adidas used to market the 3.0 are very similar to these TW's. And if be these are indeed the 4.0's planned for production, they low key slid us the current 3.0 pattern which is pretty f*****g clever on their end.
I wouldn't be surprised if those ended up being the 4.0 pattern, and I'd much prefer that over the samples we've been seeing, but it's tough to say at this point. What I was told a while back is that those were one of the patterns considered for 3.0, so maybe they decided to shelve it for the time being and then came back to it.

SHOW US THE ROCK haha 

Here's his new avi:
View media item 2352656

you keep amazing track of everyone in here :lol:

Respect for The Thread, Regulars who are here, overall decent mature attitude for the Hunt.
It's the old school Sales/Trading Street mentality.
Gotta know the Market flow.
My shoe game is not super strong so I'm impressed by some people's skills.

m.zalando.fr/adidas-performance-ultraboost-chaussures-de-running-neutres-white-crystal-white-ad542a2bj-a11.html that new knit we've been seeing.. for sale

Last edited:
Damn man, I took multple L's today on Euro sites for the wm eqt. Got to paypal checkout, checked out and then went back to an empty cart. So annoying. 

If anyone could bless me with info on a size 12, I will pay it forward. 

Help me Obi-wan, you're my only hope.

Recap of day: 

ADC had TB in cart, got security ban, logged in from another device went through checkout, ghost charge the whip. 

FNL, had in cart, went through checkout, checked out to empty cart. 

Other sites, you get where this is going lol. 

Then eqt mayhem commenced! With more L's. 

SNS and ADC left for tomorrow, auto L's incoming. 

On a side note, congrats @macg0120   i went through the buying process about a year and half ago. Puts buying shoes in perspective! Good luck on your pending engagement and best wishes. Looks like you got the french pave arrangement, although I could be wrong because of angle =)

Back
Top Bottom