ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually wore a 1.0 today in a while from wearing 3.0s and I can appreciate the more premium quality feeling 1.0 PK vs 3.0's PK.

To me 3.0s simply don't feel like a $180/$200 shoe

Last edited:
Actually wore a 1.0 today in a while from wearing 3.0s and I can appreciate the more premium quality feeling 1.0 PK vs 3.0's PK.

To me 3.0s simply don't feel like a $180/$200 shoe

I disagree that 3.0's are more comfortable than the 1.0. They do not feel secure at all. I don't know how so many people think the 3.0's are so comfortable.

IMO as far as comfort, uncaged are slightly more comfortable than 1.0, but they're hard to put on so that kind of offsets the comfort advantage.

Uncaged>1.0>3.0

2.0 and 3.0 are about even but feel different from one another.

I disagree that 3.0's are more comfortable than the 1.0. They do not feel secure at all. I don't know how so many people think the 3.0's are so comfortable.
Agreed. I don't know how to describe 3.0 knits but to be fair comfy is one of them. They may feel cheaper than 1.0s.
haha maybe because with the thinner material it probably is in fact cheaper to produce than 1.0 knit.

Essentially the knit can be woven in 1-2 pieces vs. 1.0 where it has nylon parts.

IMO as far as comfort, uncaged are slightly more comfortable than 1.0, but they're hard to put on so that kind of offsets the comfort advantage.

Uncaged>1.0>3.0

I got my first pair of uncaged (mc's) and they are very comfortable and underated IMO. I will definitely be copping more of them.

Last edited:

Uncaged>1.0>3.0

This would be my scale as well. I'd maybe put 2.0 in front of certain 1.0s though. Just gradient 
mean.gif

Uncaged>1.0>3.0

This would be my scale as well. I'd maybe put 2.0 in front of certain 1.0s though. Just gradient :smh:

I really despise the 2.0s not for the looks but they feel very stuffy and stiff. To the point which it feels heavy, and restrictive. I tried to break them in for 2 months and saw little to no improvement. :smh:

Last edited:
I really despise the 2.0s not for the looks but they feel very stuffy and stiff. To the point which it feels heavy, and restrictive. I tried to break them in for 2 months and saw little to no improvement.
mean.gif
I really hope the 2.0 do breakin as thats my only pair of ultra boost so far. They fit snug but with my wide feet, they start hurting after a few hrs of wear

I really despise the 2.0s not for the looks but they feel very stuffy and stiff. To the point which it feels heavy, and restrictive. I tried to break them in for 2 months and saw little to no improvement.
mean.gif
So weird (I believe we had this discussion before) because 2.0 is PK throughout, slightly thinner PK that on paper should 'feel' lighter/softer.

Maybe 1.0 is your goldilocks fit and look so any variance feels 'off'

shoebully 1.0 OG's came in today, too nice not to post with y'all since all the talk has been about 3.0's
Nice pick up. I bet folks who started their UB collection with 3.0s will def feel the difference of snugness compared to those or a CB 1.0.

Back
Top Bottom