ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hype wasn't as strong as when the V1s dropped so they decided to limit that colorway to drive hype up again. They were literally letting everyone feast with all the black colorways. Honestly if anybody wasn't able to score a pair of the 5 black colorways that dropped then they should really consider a new hobby.

Ironically even though they produced far more, I've missed out on all the black v2s but scored on all of the v1s apart from the moonrocks and all 750s apart from the Chocolate Browns. The only V2s I've managed the get were the belugas. Yeezys have lost a little of the appeal because there is now so many out there as well as replicas that look extremely close so it only makes sense to limit the next few, similar to what nike are doing with the og better shape air max 1.

You thought someone scammed you for the exact same amount you just charged earlier in the day? And filed a claim without even attempting to verify what it was?

I didn't remember the exact amount. Never got email confirmation or paypal confirmation. So i get a paypal confirmation at 12am from a company i do not recognize so yes I filed a claim thinking my account was compromised. Not a big deal.

Last edited:
Anyone got on-feet pix of these?

I think with the right fit (critical as usual) these would look sick 
pimp.gif

for example, this recent Zebra yeezy release.  how come they didn't produce the same amount they produced for the Bred release?

it's ridiculous that they made so little.  they certainly could have produced quite a few more pairs if they wanted to.  
Hype wasn't as strong as when the V1s dropped so they decided to limit that colorway to drive hype up again. They were literally letting everyone feast with all the black colorways. Honestly if anybody wasn't able to score a pair of the 5 black colorways that dropped then they should really consider a new hobby.
It's still hard to cop for some people man. Honestly the only yeezys I actually put in work for were the oxford tans, belugas, oreos, and breds and I wasn't able to cop until the bred release. They still sell out instantly so it's not like everyone can feast especially with these bot hungry aholes on the loose. Fortunate enough that the bred release took out a lot of bots. 

Last edited:
I copped a Navy 1.0 US12.5 from saganpl on Klekt. Legit and fast shipping.

Last edited:
thing is i don't want to return because I want to rock these and stock my 1.0's. and I know if I return they won't replace

Back
Top Bottom