ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao Ive never realized that until you pointed them out. Random gifs I've saved from an action figure collecting forum I used to be on
I just love Misadventures of Flapjack! watched it with with my son before it was canceled

Just flipping you some lighthearted stuff this morning.
Like to read a lot and scroll through everything.
Notice names and patterns.

Action figure collecting. That's cool.
I've kept some favored releases and retros over the years.

Someone signed for my package and I dont know the initials... :smh:

Dude you don't secure your packages at work or something?
You gonna be floodarea part two.

lmao Ive never realized that until you pointed them out. Random gifs I've saved from an action figure collecting forum I used to be on
I just love Misadventures of Flapjack! watched it with with my son before it was canceled

Someone signed for my package and I dont know the initials... 
mean.gif
nerd.gif

I normally have it sent home since my mother in law is always home.  lol  She said she signed for it.  Dont know why the initials are VV in the tracking since her initials are CP 
roll.gif
  3 of my packages came within minutes of each other.

Last edited:

I'm still trying to understand how everyone ate multiples of these TB 3.0's and I couldn't even secure 1 pair.. how ya'll do it???
They weren't hard on HolaBird if you stuck with it, just had to get pages to load and be patient. Footsites were mainly for bots, ADC was for bots and atc services but if you timed it right and carted a pair then it wasn't hard to check out.

I normally have it sent home since my mother in law is always home.  lol  She said she signed for it.  Dont know why the initials are VV in the tracking since her initials are CP :rofl:   3 of my packages came within minutes of each other.

I have DHL, Fedex, and UPS all making a dropoff today :lol:

Also, I dont think the initials have ever matched for me on signed packages. Always 2 random letters.

Literally added boost to an old silhouette... and mixed up the colors... did something different to the heelcup as well...

Hate them is too strong for me lol I dont really care for them mostly because my wide foot would look terrible in them but still dont think theyre that dope to begin with

I have DHL, Fedex, and UPS all making a dropoff today
laugh.gif

Also, I dont think the initials have ever matched for me on signed packages. Always 2 random letters.
Yeah, I went from 1 to 3 packages today...  
laugh.gif
  1 random amazon, 2 shoes.  Only cared about shoes 
roll.gif

I normally have it sent home since my mother in law is always home.  lol  She said she signed for it.  Dont know why the initials are VV in the tracking since her initials are CP :rofl:   3 of my packages came within minutes of each other.

Great, now you're gonna get the Old Asian People question:
"Why you order so many shoes? Waste of money."
Can hear the accented lecture now.

Great, now you're gonna get the Old Asian People question:
"Why you order so many shoes? Waste of money."
Can hear the accented lecture now.
Ive had that before 
roll.gif
  I tell em its for my brother. 
laugh.gif
  JK.  Too old for them to care...  Only hiding it from the MRS 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Literally added boost to an old silhouette... and mixed up the colors... did something different to the heelcup as well...
If you didn't like the Adidas classic silhouettes then I can see why you dislike the inikis.

I personally like em because I have been an Adidas fan and I'm glad that I can start rocking classic silhouettes with the added benefit of boost.

Last edited:
View media item 2358056
View media item 2358059

This is why teddy is a joke to me. Bashes the **** out of nike for "only" retro their old models and not doing anything new yada yada yada when part of adaidas' plan is just to throw boost on every 1 of their old silhouettes. The irony is :rofl:. Not only that but dude cops talking bout man the innovation of adidas just murders nike :lol:

Last edited:

Speaking of ash purples, the deal of a century just popped up on ebay 
roll.gif
Never could have predicted people asking for close to a rack for used purple women's running shoes.

Great colorway, but not worth no where near what he/she is asking for.

Last edited:

Never could have predicted people asking for close to a rack for used purple women's running shoes.

Great colorway, but not worth no where near what he/she is asking for.
I think I paid 250 for my pair, and I was even a little mad about that.

hah its all good brother!

Yeah I was big into Marvel stuff not too long until I turned the collecting hobby towards sneakers, wife hates it even more 
laugh.gif

I want Ash purpose but I can never pay resale on kicks, especially at close  to G. $140-220 already seems a lot but I deal with it since I use them regardless. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom