ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm actually starting to get worried now that ADC is gonna cancel TB 3.0 orders from the restock. Heard multiple people got canceled TB NMD emails 
Me too, the charge is still pending on my paypal. I had a feeling it was gonna happen but i'll still be hopeful

Here's my poor man's impersonation of @vinotwofour  amazing collection. I think I need one of his yeezy's to class up my collection 
laugh.gif

You need to treat your feet to some more UBs :smile: 
That's the plan! Been infatuated with nmds that I have overlooked a lot of the ubs, however not many have really piqued my interest other than trace cargos, tbs, etc., but it looks like a few nice colorways are coming out soon so I will be definitely trying to get those. 

They look amazing. Why are you underwhelmed?
Cause Jerry hasn't wore them lol.
Lol i'm not one to wear something b/c someone has worn it. I had the previous Y-3 ZGs from the matches ordeal, and they were better quality IMO. Also, these are a bit bulkier than last years, and the upper isn't PK, seems more like mesh. 

Maybe i'm just salty I had to pay $360 instead of the $280 others got theirs for from UK sites :frown:

just noticed my charge for the TB UB is gone on my bank acct... still shows as "preparing to ship" on ADC.

not looking good fellas

Back
Top Bottom