ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reasonable for sure. They don't go for that much
Alright, maybe a better question is how much do Silver 1.0s go for? What's a good price?

Looked on GOAT, don't even see them. Stockx has one size 8 for $400. So looking like $300 is a steal.

I want to pick up that Wang track jacket but even with the coupon, prices are still too high for me. Is there a separate adidas clothing thread? I really need more adidas apparel. Maybe I'll pick up the blue AW nmd as I got the black one and lie the looks of the Navy one as well.

wuchi01 wuchi01 coming through with yet another eBay code, copped the nomad PK CS1 with the $50 off as I had my bowl of cereal this morning. Last time with the $25 off got 1.0 whites off snap style. Major reps.

Last edited:
Just curious, what time do foot stores usually open on release days and if people line up when do they go? Houston galleria to be exact, since I know usually the mall opens at like 10AM

I am such an idiot sometimes. found black zg knits, the coupon wasnt workin on it but they were still only $430 shipped. Was gunna sleep on it and they sold overnight :smh:

so i returned some shoes to adidas and soon after the package was scanned i got refunded. even before it reached warehouse.
yeah, same here for my gum NMDs. I think that's pretty smart on their end, getting the refund process initiated sooner. If someone tries to scam them, they'll just charge it right back lol

I am such an idiot sometimes. found black zg knits, the coupon wasnt workin on it but they were still only $430 shipped. Was gunna sleep on it and they sold overnight
mean.gif
If i could find the purple pair for a deal i'd cop and dye them black, they're not too far off. 

I am such an idiot sometimes. found black zg knits, the coupon wasnt workin on it but they were still only $430 shipped. Was gunna sleep on it and they sold overnight :smh:

Damn. Everytime I see ZG knits im still kicking myself from passing on them last year.

Honestly, KITH hasn't been stingy with product limits. You can purchase as many as you want manually lol.

I tried to copy the sandstone pair for myself and the rose for my girlfriend too L's on both and we both tried as soon as it launched . We may try again this weekend, but now I'm thinking about copping another pair of the WM rmd r2 but this time in navy and maybe some WM or AW apparel even if we have to pay market prices.

Welp there goes the sport approaches. They were in UK sizing, glad I messaged the seller.

I kind of want the WM R2 but I keep telling myself no more. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom