ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i bit on a pair from them yesterday and noticed that they keep adding after the fact to keep stock at 1 or 2 pairs per size. welp. will find out legitimacy when these show up. but the doubts are getting strong.
They've been proven to be legit time and time again. I've ordered multiple pairs from them with no issues. Shouldn't be worried at all.

Yeah I know it's written on the front page that snapstyle is legit. Still have a hard time believing they have all this stock a day after the sale.
Like I said, these were sitting longer due to the resell price they have them at.

These weren't moving at the snail pace they were. Smart for them to make customer think they only had 1 more in stock. Causes anxiety that one must buy it before its gone forever.

Last edited:

Like I said, these were sitting longer due to the resell price they have them at.

These weren't moving at the snail pace they were. Smart for them to make customer think they only had 1 more in stock. Causes anxiety that one must buy it before its gone forever.
Worked on me. 
laugh.gif

Back to feeling ok about the purchase. Generally feedback was good that I saw before pulling the trigger. The frequent restocks just shook me a little. 

Worked on me. 
laugh.gif

Back to feeling ok about the purchase. Generally feedback was good that I saw before pulling the trigger. The frequent restocks just shook me a little. 
You're fine. Page 1 is a collection of experience through regulars and etc throughout the past year and a half. Anything on there has been tried and true so far.

Worked on me. 
laugh.gif

Snapstyle shipping address is a residential address in the neighborhood I grew up in here in Brooklyn. Been meaning to swing by and scope the place out, when it gets a little warmer I can go by there on my bike.  

Back
Top Bottom