ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I got from LN-CC post the dude dropped the other day then added the other discount on top. Came out to $164 shipped
Nice. I might hit up the Y3 store here in NYC they got a 30% and then I get an extra 30% for being an adidas employee.

Sorry a** oneness... I hope you learned your lesson. Deal with legit folks man. Sorry it happened to ya but at least you know you good now.
You know I have ordered quite a few times in the past from them with no problems and there shipping was actually really quick but never again. I've learned

Im not buying anyone UB until creams...laaaawwwwd. 

I did cp those Y-3 on that discount tho. Definitely see why Adidas started to bring it to the regular folks.... they are mad comfy and I will say it...more bouncy than UB. 

Wore my pair all day today. 
How do these fit? TTS? .5 down?

They look clean, might grab myself a pair.

How do these fit? TTS? .5 down?

They look clean, might grab myself a pair.
.5 down. I was worried when I firs t copped a UK9. I thought they would be a US10 so I wrote them... luckily they could not make the change request I asked for. So they shipped out the UK9 which is US9.5 and I am a 10. Perfect fit. Bouncing all over the place. 

Get a pair man...Also the open foot inside runs all the way to the front. 

**Long story short...I am now sold on the Y-3 thing. Not saying they worth the 350-400 but they are definitely made well and packaging is legit for sure.

Back
Top Bottom