ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any other sites releasing this today.  Fortunately, work should be pretty chill so I can camp the computer.  ADC, nrml, and RC seem to be done.  Solelinks didn't provide any other sites other than ADC and RC.

Probably nobody cooler on the entire earth than the guy on a sneaker site bragging about his secret knowledge.  We are very impressed.
Yea the bragging is pretty lame. But honestly if you put in the work, you can find all this information yourself.

No one has helped me, but looking through this thread, Reddit, KTT, you'll find all the info you need for the most part.

NT has more of a mentality of not giving out free lunches, other forums are definitely nicer in that regard.

Damn no cart holds, was so close to copping a womens pear.

Edit: finally got through splash for mens...sold out.

Last edited:
"I somehow copped".

Always see this from the same people
laugh.gif

Yea the bragging is pretty lame. But honestly if you put in the work, you can find all this information yourself.

No one has helped me, but looking through this thread, Reddit, KTT, you'll find all the info you need for the most part.

NT has more of a mentality of not giving out free lunches, other forums are definitely nicer in that regard.
That's not true at all.  It was another member's link on here that landed me the jordan x kaws shirt.  I know it's not the norm, but some on here are actually looking to help other members.

Maybe it would have helped if you did this before it went live, now bots are cleaning up restocks.  

Difficult to do it before it goes live if they don't put the product up before it's live. Last I checked they didn't have the product loaded

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom