ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn tried to cart a 9.5 but already sold out....... Not even sure if they ship to Oz but was worth a try for $180/

I'm at work right now refreshing this thread when I have free moments. I tried to put them in my cart but they were sold out once I tried to check out. I'm unlucky today.
That was fast.

I had a size 11 in my cart twice.

I wanted to double up, but didn't buy at all because I want to see other NT members eat.

I should have just copped a popular size and helped someone out.

It's a huge relief to be able to grab those Talcs tonight since I'm gonna be going dark in a couple hours, heading deeper into the woods of VT, then to visit my Dad in the hospital for a super fun last minute holiday gallbladder surgery 
ohwell.gif
 so obviously will be preoccupied with things other than sneakers.

Ayo @casper90403  I know you had my back, I'll try and return the favor since I already copped. What size are you again?

It's a huge relief to be able to grab those Talcs tonight since I'm gonna be going dark in a couple hours, heading deeper into the woods of VT, then to visit my Dad in the hospital for a super fun last minute holiday gallbladder surgery 
ohwell.gif

Ayo @casper90403  I know you had my back, I'll try and return the favor since I already copped. What size are you again?
congrats man must be a relief and here's to a speedy recovery for your dad. 

ohwell.gif

congrats man must be a relief and here's to a speedy recovery for your dad. 
Thanks dude.

It's a huge relief to be able to grab those Talcs tonight since I'm gonna be going dark in a couple hours, heading deeper into the woods of VT, then to visit my Dad in the hospital for a super fun last minute holiday gallbladder surgery :\  so obviously will be preoccupied with things other than sneakers.

Ayo @casper90403
 I know you had my back, I'll try and return the favor since I already copped. What size are you again?

Hope for a solid recovery for your dad. Actually got my father in law all whites for Christmas, haha! Now to find talcs for myself...

BEATNIC order for the Talc UBs shipped! Barely an hour after placing the order. Great way to end a tumultuous day after striking out on the Eastbay 750 drop this morning.

Aight y'all, I'm heading up the mountain for a little while. See you on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom